PDA

View Full Version : Networking trip 2012

Spirits High
01-08-2011, 03:15 PM
As most people on here are aware every year a few of us get together and go away for a 4 day "Networking" trip.

The last 2 trips have been to Benidorm and the year before Majorca.

As it's never too early to get the ball rolling I thought I'd start this thread.

The only general rule is over 18's only. Don't worry if you don't know anyone else you soon will do after the 4 days :D

Personally I think it's time to try somewhere different from Benidorm so have added a poll to the thread for destination.

Also dates now having a look forward to next year I propose:

APRIL Sunday 15th- Thursday 19th 2012

Of course if you want to stay longer outside these dates then that's fine as some did this year.

Let me know your thoughts and we'll get things going ;)

hammy
01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
can it be Cape Verdi as Im there on them dates

Excalibur
01-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Skegness? :whistle:

Spirits High
01-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Skegness? :whistle:

Well vote for "somewhere else" then ;)

WWDJ
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Amsterdam ?

Spirits High
01-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Amsterdam ?

Possibly but usually try to go somewhere with a beach....not that we go on it though!

Excalibur
01-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Well vote for "somewhere else" then ;)

This one has a beach. ;)

STEVE HANLEY
01-08-2011, 06:13 PM
I was going to say Ibiza, but the clubs aren't open on those dates:( Shame:(

yourdj
01-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Love it! Networking trip. more like an excuse to get drunk.

I have a place near Alicante, but I would rather opt for Ibiza or something to see some proper DJ's.
Going out next week which should be fun so will have a think as its a great idea?

There are some brilliant festivals around Europe??

DeckstarDeluxe
01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
I think Benidorm for me has everything. You can give it beans at night but I'm sure some of us will enjoy just chilling out by the pool.

There is talk of another trip straight after BPM if anyone is interested? I'm dying to go after missing Aprils trip.

Leicester Ben
02-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Morrning guys.

Dates are fine with me, I am really happy to go anywhere as long as it has the following:

A Pool
Bar
'Fun Pub' with karaoke
Clubs
Girls :)

Oh and after the fiasco with Cala Bona a few years a massive box that needs to be ticked is PEOPLE!!!

As Neil said a few people on the orange forum are looking at going away straight after BPM which no doubt I'll be going to also.

Who would be up for booking tickets for the April holiday in say the next 14 days???

Ill start:

Ben

Spirits High
02-08-2011, 09:08 AM
A Pool
Bar
'Fun Pub' with karaoke
Clubs
Girls :)

Oh and after the fiasco with Cala Bona a few years a massive box that needs to be ticked is PEOPLE!!!

Who would be up for booking tickets for the April holiday in say the next 14 days???

Ill start:

Ben

Loving the criteria there mate spot on, as ever I'll be there. For us E Mids lot flights to Malaga on those dates are currently £113 inc taxes :eek: Cheap as chips so let's get this thing going ;)

Personally I think get flights booked is the Priority, there's plenty of hotels to choose from at whichever resort we end up in.

Just add yourself on and where you'll be flying from.

Ben E Mids
Paul E Mids

flatliners
02-08-2011, 10:06 AM
I know it would cost a bit more but what about a trip to mobile beat Las Vegas

Spirits High
05-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I can see this is proving popular!!

I'm pretty sure the usual suspects will be going so come on folks, speak up :D

Funny thing with the dates, I was over at one of my regular venues today asking about their April wedding fayre as obviously don't want it to clash. Told them the date we're looking at to go away and they said they won't have it then as I wouldn't be here.

Now that's what I call a result, a venue doing their wedding fayre around our networking trip ;)

DeckstarDeluxe
05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
To be fair its only you and Ben going away so far. Maybe Paris might be more suitable :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
06-08-2011, 12:03 PM
To be fair its only you and Ben going away so far. Maybe Paris might be more suitable :D

:lol:

Adam_F
06-08-2011, 04:42 PM
I know it would cost a bit more but what about a trip to mobile beat Las Vegas

There's quite a few Brits heading over next year too. I booked 2 weeks ago for £560 all in.