PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire DJ alliance - 22nd August - Southampton!

yourdj
10-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi,

The Next meeting is in the Slug and Lettuce - monday 22nd August.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Slug+%26+Lettuce,+103-105+Above+Bar+Street,+Southampton,+SO14+7FG,+Unite d+Kingdom&hl=en&sll=40.833966,-98.19758&sspn=38.608577,79.277344&z=16

‪HAMPSHIRE DJ ASSOCIATION MEETING - MOBILE WEDDING DISCO‬‏ - YouTube

The time we are asking each member to present a ten-fifteen minute mini seminar on anything they want!

I see it as each member is an expert in one thing or another so it would be nice to share this knowledge with the group!
For example – how to talk properly on the mic, a new piece of kit, how to DMX – I am doing one on vehicle safety.

This is an opt in thing so not everyone has to do it including yourself.

Myself and Paul will also unveil a brand spanking new service for the Hampshire DJ community!! More to come one that!
We start at 7pm and finish at 10. The venue is the same place at the Slug and Lettuce – Southampton.

Thanks

Toby

Shakermaker Promotions
10-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Good luck with that. I have a wedding to do that day so won't be attending.

yourdj
19-08-2011, 10:41 AM
So a few days to go!

Who is attending on here?
We have a quite a few others coming looks like its set to be a great night!
We will also be going out after. Over night accommodation available on request.

I am doing a seminar on transport safety - so will be showing loads of gory pictures just before you eat your 2-4-1 dinner!

:D

SPDJ
20-08-2011, 10:53 AM
I can not think of anything to do a seminar on, so i will just attend if that's ok.

Interested to see this new thing of yours.

yourdj
20-08-2011, 01:19 PM
I can not think of anything to do a seminar on, so i will just attend if that's ok.

Interested to see this new thing of yours.

When I prepare it LOL.

There is no formality with this - just a small talk on what you know best and some questions and answers.

We have five talks already confirmed which is at least an hour so that will do. :)

Alchemy
20-08-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm originally from Hampshire and if I was still there I would attend, but unfortunately it's a bit far to travel, hope everything runs smoothly, good luck and if you ever consider doing a skype link let me know.

yourdj
20-08-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm originally from Hampshire and if I was still there I would attend, but unfortunately it's a bit far to travel, hope everything runs smoothly, good luck and if you ever consider doing a skype link let me know.

Cheers,

Not sure a skype link is an option just yet. Its quite an informal afair and not like the NADJ type seminar sort of meetings. :)

Paul The Party Dj
21-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Really looking forward to a relaxed evening and a catch up with the HDA tomorrow.