PDA

View Full Version : NJD Spectre Controller Needed

Tonsk
19-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Hello all

I've gone and lost the thing :embarasse so wondered if anyone has one for sale?

They are £50 brand new, but thought I'd try my luck first....

Ta

Tony

dangerous
29-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Hi I dont have a SFC1 controller but I do have 5 njd spectre,s for sale. NJD have changed trhe specification on these lights recently and the new ones are not fully compatible with the old ones, the new spectre,s use a SFC2 controller and will not work with the SFC1 the connections on the back are different aswell!!
The new spectre has 5 pin DMX instead of 3 pin DMX (old type) and they use a RJ12 lead instead of the RJ45 on the original spectre,s also there is only one RJ socket!! so how you daisy chain with them I do not know.

Anyone who has the older spectre set up with SFC1 controller and RJ45 leads if you are looking to save loads of hassle buy a spare off me I have 5 at the moment! I will put them on ebay.

Regards

Jingles

Paul James Promotions
29-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi Sean, Welcome the forum.

Why not pop over to the 'newbies' section and tell us a bit more about yourself :D

dangerous
03-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Newbies??? wheres that? I wouldnt know how to get there! Been involved in music for 200 years.... really! Have dabbled in DJ work in the past make shift decks.. using my bands mixer, lights and rig ( which I owned)

For some unknown reason I keep getting asked to do disco,s (recently) sooooooooo got a PC ( an extra one that is) bought Virual DJ dug out all my CD,s registered with mp3 site got some NJD chaos and motivator lights minidisc player, cd player. Now pulling my hair out ( if I had any) to try and come up with the ultimate killer playlist......

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Newbies??? wheres that?

On the front of the forum and when we are talking about 'newbies', we are taking about this forum, not how long you've been involved in music or been alive! :teeth: