PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire DJ Alliance ~ Tuesday afternoon ~ 20th September

Paul The Party Dj
14-09-2011, 06:05 PM
The HDA, in case you've forgotten, is the Hampshire DJ Alliance which has grown out of the Southampton DJ Group that Toby first launched at Buon Gusto in the summer of last year (I think).

The idea is simply that local DJ's can get together to network and share ideas.

Our next meeting is an afternoon session so hopefully those of you who have work commitments in the evening will be able to come - the following meeting will be an evening so that those of you who have daytime obligations will be able to come - but the group belongs to the people who come and it's up to you/them how we proceed.

So, our next meeting is next Tuesday afternoon, upstairs at the Slug & Lettuce in Southampton again.
I'll be hosting it with Mark Parker, and it will be an informal gathering where we'd like to find out more about what members want to gain from the group - and what they think they can bring to the group.
Is there anything you'd like to learn from other members, and anything you can help with?

This time we'd like you to come along with three, non-cliched, floorfillers that work for you so that we can share the knowledge.

Tuesdays at the Slug & Lettuce are Tikka Tuesdays and all curries are 2-4-1 with Cobra at £2.50 a bottle. There's plenty on their menu if you don't like curry.
More information - menu, directions, etc here ...
http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/southampton/

If you use FaceBook you should already be in our group and have been notified of this meeting.
If you haven't please join the "Hampshire Mobile DJ Alliance" page
http://www.facebook.com/groups/170340703021345/

Any questions about this event or anything else to do with the HDA? ~ Please just ask.

Best regards

Paul

yourdj
14-09-2011, 10:04 PM
I am on board. Luckily I have an international party 100 metres away after so thats good luck :)

Who else then?

Paul The Party Dj
20-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Any time from 12 today ~ see you there ;)

yourdj
20-09-2011, 07:34 AM
I will be there.

Looks like it you and me paul :D

We always say that however and 12-15 always turn up. :)
Its a bit like going to church.

stormproductions
20-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Well if Toby's giving the sermon I might trot along... may be in Southampton later anyway and not quite sure on my movements today but I'll try to make it if I can.

Mark

Shakermaker Promotions
20-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Thought about popping along but have a lot to do today so not sure if I will make it.
Have a good one though.