PDA

View Full Version : A very nice "Thank you" letter.

Ecstatic Events
19-09-2011, 04:09 PM
We all get them, but this one made me smile. It was from a few weeks back when I was at Frensham Pond - Best Western.

Makes it all worthwhile :D

Hi Mike

Hope you're well.

We just wanted to say a big thank you for doing such a superb job at our wedding - as you saw - everyone loved your set - especially the 90s dance rinse and dropping Run DMC for the dance-off was inspired. The set up was great too.

You helped make our day extra special so we really appreciate it and would happily recommend you.

We got back from the honeymoon a couple of days ago and it all seems like a dream now!

Thanks again

Mark & Danni

STEVE HANLEY
19-09-2011, 04:23 PM
When stuff like this comes back it makes this job the best job in the world IMO;) ;)

Nice one Mike well done

Mark Wild
19-09-2011, 04:43 PM
We don't ask for a lot really do we (nothing to do with money btw), for the effort we put in.

Top marks ! :approve2:

Solitaire Events Ltd
19-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Nice one Mike.

Shakermaker Promotions
19-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Nice one Mike. Makes it even better when it was a bit of a pain in the backside beforehand etc doesn't it.

Corabar Entertainment
19-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Nice one.

We got an email recently that was exceptionally nice (I won't derail / dilute your thread by posting it), but it just gives you a warm glow all over, doesn't it? :)

Ecstatic Events
19-09-2011, 05:54 PM
This email came through on my iPhone just after setting up for Saturdays Wedding. Ready to do it all again :)

I LOVE unprompted thank you letters. Especially when they are sincere.

Angela - Do share. I'd love to see it :)

Corabar Entertainment
19-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Angela - Do share. I'd love to see it :)Ok - here it is....

Angela /Steve

Hope you are both really well and keeping busy?

Huge apologies for the late reply! We returned from our honeymoon and hit the ground running! Back to work and are in the process of moving!

We wanted to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to you both for everything. The entertainment - from sound, lighting to music was fantastic. We had an absolutely amazing day and all our guests raved and are still raving about what a fab party it was - just what we wanted.

Thank you for being so easy to talk to, so professional and so knowledgeable and for all your help and understanding from the minute we first made contact right through to the end of the evening. We will without a doubt be recommending you and if we need discos lighting music etc in the future will we be straight to you.

Where can we find the feed back form to complete as we would really love to add to that huge folder of happy clients that you have.

The disco rocked and the music was spot on - you really are in the right industry and know how to get a crowd moving!

Thank you again for everything.

All our love

Tom & Lucy

surround sounds
19-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Well Done... keep it up..

Shakermaker Promotions
19-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Another good one....well done.

The problem now is that everyone will be doing it :D
I had one this morning from a party I did 2 weeks ago and I don't want to post it now because it looks like I am jumping on the bandwagon :(

hammy
19-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Nice job Mike

Corabar Entertainment
19-09-2011, 06:31 PM
....and I don't want to post it now because it looks like I am jumping on the bandwagon :(Go on Gary. It'll make me feel less like I hijacked! :p :D

Ecstatic Events
19-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Go on Gary. It'll make me feel less like I hijacked! :p :D

We already know Gary's great :D

Shakermaker Promotions
19-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh...ok then. I'm off to a meeting now.
This was from a 30th birthday I did. I have edited it slightly by taking out some of the stuff as it was asking about availability for something else.

Hi Gary,

I am sorry it’s taken me 2 weeks to get back to you (I’ve been recovering from an excellent party! ).

I just wanted to thank you for the excellent disco you provided for my 30th. I appreciated everything you did to ensure that everything went to plan and it was better than I could have wished for.

I know I didn’t give you much of an idea with regards to the music that I liked but you seemed to know exactly what would work and so many people commented on how well it went that they thought it was down to me.

I will be keeping your details for the future and have already passed on your number to a number of friends who were impressed. I am sure we will bump into each other again in the near future and I will be first in the queue to buy you a drink!

Thanks Gary, you really are a star.
Sarah
x

soundmaster mobile disco
19-09-2011, 09:29 PM
A big well done.its always nice to get positive feedback from clients

ppentertainments
19-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Well done everyone - good to see genuine feedback. There is so much on websites etc which are obviously either prompted or false.

Feedback like this is great and gives anyone a boost :)

Charlie Brown
19-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Well done folks!

Maybe this should be a sticky thread so we all get a chance to blow our own trumpet once in a while!

I received this a couple of weeks ago! It's nice when people take the time to comment on our/my business.

Hi Charlie,

I hope you're well. We've just got back from our honeymoon and received our final invoice from the hotel. As you know, James and I had a bar tab running all evening. I believe James offered you a couple of soft drinks but someone appears to have purchased quite a few beers! James and I don't drink beer so maybe you could shed some light on this?

I look forward to hearing from you soon because I want to sort this out ASAP.

Susan

STEVE HANLEY
19-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Well done folks!

Maybe this should be a sticky thread so we all get a chance to blow our own trumpet once in a while!

I received this a couple of weeks ago! It's nice when people take the time to comment on our/my business.

Hi Charlie,

I hope you're well. We've just got back from our honeymoon and received our final invoice from the hotel. As you know, James and I had a bar tab running all evening. I believe James offered you a couple of soft drinks but someone appears to have purchased quite a few beers! James and I don't drink beer so maybe you could shed some light on this?

Susan

You've got me at a loss with that one Charlie TBH :confused:

Unless I've had too many of the old falling down sherbets :daft: :beer1: :beer1:

Cowlinn
19-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi Charlie,

Susan

I dont understand, that's hardly a compliment email!! Are they implying it was you?

DeckstarDeluxe
19-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Client offers you soft drinks and your having beers while your meant to be working Charlie?

Charlie Brown
19-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Catch up guys...

We're talking about testimonials...I was being sarcastic....

Cowlinn
19-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Catch up guys...

Is that a genuine email...

Solitaire Events Ltd
19-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Catch up guys...

Sorry, but why waste time posting that on someone elses thread Charlie?

yourdj
19-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Go on Gary. It'll make me feel less like I hijacked! :p :D

I got a great one today too ;) Took me a bit of time to write it but it looks authentic :D
Only joking - Its always nice to have unsolicited feedback.

'You can let Toby take complete control, he will provide an incredible atmosphere'

Toby truly made our wedding fantastic, we called upon his experience to create an atmosphere that would suit all guests. Throughout the day Toby provided communication assistance to help with guest coordination, a huge help in making our day run as smoothly as it did.

Toby packs an impressive set of equipment, great sound quality from his Audio equipment. Toby exceeded our expectation with use of up lighters around our wedding breakfast/ reception room which looked amazing. really modern.

Toby's attention to detail and professional approach made our big day a success, communication throughout was perfect, We were making play list amendments the day before, and Toby didn't mind, he couldn't do enough for us.

Its very difficult for words to express our gratitude for Toby's services on our special day 'We 100% Recommend his services'. 'If you want a perfect day then use Toby' Thank you so much,

Lee& Georgina Hedges
16th September 2011 Carey's Manor, Brockenhurst.

Mark Wild
20-09-2011, 02:23 AM
I got a great one today too ;) Took me a bit of time to write it but it looks authentic :D
Only joking - Its always nice to have unsolicited feedback.

'You can let Toby take complete control, he will provide an incredible atmosphere'

Toby truly made our wedding fantastic, we called upon his experience to create an atmosphere that would suit all guests. Throughout the day Toby provided communication assistance to help with guest coordination, a huge help in making our day run as smoothly as it did.

Toby packs an impressive set of equipment, great sound quality from his Audio equipment. Toby exceeded our expectation with use of up lighters around our wedding breakfast/ reception room which looked amazing. really modern.

Toby's attention to detail and professional approach made our big day a success, communication throughout was perfect, We were making play list amendments the day before, and Toby didn't mind, he couldn't do enough for us.

Its very difficult for words to express our gratitude for Toby's services on our special day 'We 100% Recommend his services'. 'If you want a perfect day then use Toby' Thank you so much,

Lee& Georgina Hedges
16th September 2011 Carey's Manor, Brockenhurst.

For gawd sake :lol:

yourdj
20-09-2011, 08:35 AM
For gawd sake :lol:

I think I wrote Toby too many times :p

Its in every sentence! One of the best gigs I have done there. All down to the crowd.
Good job too as one of my competitors in the Forest was working on the bar strangely enough.

Ecstatic Events
20-09-2011, 10:33 AM
What have I started.