PDA

View Full Version : When will my PLI be added to my listing

DK Karaoke
21-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi,

I have uploaded my PLI, and it does not appear to have been added to my details. any idea when this will be done.

thanks

DK Karaoke & Disco :cry:

Shaun
21-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi DK. I know the admins have been extremely busy lately which may explain the delay.

Which region are you listed in? and when did you upload your PLI?.

DK Karaoke
21-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Hi Elite,

Sent PLI 20/9. Listed in Yorkshire. Guess they are not as fast here as elsewhere, not used to it I suppose. Hope it shows soon, as cost me a fortune.

Cheers Elite.

Corabar Steve
22-09-2006, 12:27 AM
There is a huge backlog at the moment, I hope to get round to it in the next few days

Shaun
22-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi Elite,

Sent PLI 20/9. Listed in Yorkshire. Guess they are not as fast here as elsewhere, not used to it I suppose. Hope it shows soon, as cost me a fortune.

Cheers Elite.

Hi DK.

Firstly, apologies for the delay. As Steve mentioned there is a backlog at the moment and it'll be dealt with very soon. Hang in there buddy, it won't be long :)

Patrick Desouza
22-09-2006, 01:25 AM
My PLI & PAT links have still not been approved or added to my site, why is it taking so long or is this the norm ?

Corabar Steve
22-09-2006, 01:26 AM
See post #4

DK Karaoke
28-09-2006, 06:01 PM
HI,

Sorry to be a pest, but will my PLI is updated soon?

Thanks in advance DK Karaoke & Disco

Shaun
28-09-2006, 06:13 PM
All updates were completed over the last few days except those that either had information missing or the wrong files uploaded.

Patrick: I sent you an email earlier this afternoon with regards to the file we need to verify your PLI listing. Your PAT listing has been updated. Please only submit your uploads once. Duplicate uploads will slow down the process further. Thanks

DK: There was no listing of your website in the information you submitted which halted the process. I did however do some detective work to find out your site. Listing updated.

Note to all submitters: Please make sure all details are filled in fully and the correct items are uploaded.

If there's anything I may have overlooked, please PM me.

Thanks

spin mobile disco
28-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi EliteDj any news on my PAT submision yet plz?
Spin Mobile Disco east midlands

Shaun
28-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi spin.

It should be updated. Try refreshing the page and/or clearing your cache

DK Karaoke
28-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey thanks Shaun. Sorry if not enough date was given to let the update happen quicker.

Many thanks for help.
DK Karaoke & Disco

Shaun
28-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey thanks Shaun. Sorry if not enough date was given to let the update happen quicker.

Many thanks for help.
DK Karaoke & Disco

No problem my friend :)

feel free to jump right on into the chats around the forum. Hope to see you around.

spin mobile disco
30-09-2006, 12:46 AM
:) Thanks elitedj its showing now :)