PDA

View Full Version : Got some clothing bargains

Andy Goodtimes
27-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Went to Greenwoods today, never really gave them a second look before but was very pleased with my purchases.

I bought 2 package offers for £99 each and then got a loyalty discount card offered to me so saved another £20.

I got a nice pin striped suit with free shirt, tie and shoes for £99 and then a tux with free dress shirt, bow tie and shoes for another £99. So that was 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties and 2 pairs of shoes for £180...I reckon that'll take some beating.

yourdj
28-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Went to Greenwoods today, never really gave them a second look before but was very pleased with my purchases.

I bought 2 package offers for £99 each and then got a loyalty discount card offered to me so saved another £20.

I got a nice pin striped suit with free shirt, tie and shoes for £99 and then a tux with free dress shirt, bow tie and shoes for another £99. So that was 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties and 2 pairs of shoes for £180...I reckon that'll take some beating.

No problems

I got a Versace suit and a tux complete with a shirt for £40-50 the other day.

I was shopping with paul the party DJ in Winchester who can back me up :p

Andy Goodtimes
28-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Well guess that pees on my bonfire, thought Winchester was a pricey place too...certainly sounds good.

Vectis
28-09-2011, 07:09 AM
I got a Versace suit and a tux complete with a shirt for £40-50 the other day.

Just bought a Rolex from eBay for £19.99 with free delivery all the way from China :daft:

Paul The Party Dj
28-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Andy you got a great deal. Shame there are no branches down here in the South. I keep ruining the trousers on my M&S suit when I'm working.

My favourite ever was a dark blue George at Asda washable suit - it was in their range about 4 years ago. I wish they were still making it :(

The Winchester trip was good but Toby was very lucky to get the stuff he mentioned and not all of them were a perfect fit ... so consider your fire still well alight.

(I wait to see the comments about "ruining my trousers"!)

Cheers, Paul

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-09-2011, 09:39 AM
I keep ruining the trousers on my M&S suit when I'm working.

Paul - check out the M&S website - they did have dinner suits for about £60 on there.