PDA

View Full Version : Special offer for MDD forum members from CD Pool Email

discomobiledj
28-09-2011, 10:49 AM
The same email twice in 2 days?

Is there a problem with your Mailchimp settings?

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Nothing wrong with the settings whatsoever, it's just gone out in a couple of batches, and somehow, you must have got in to both batches.

Not got two separate email addresses registered, have you steve?

DeckstarDeluxe
28-09-2011, 11:25 AM
I only received one.

Steve the DJ
28-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Only got one here this morning.

Good offer as well, very useful, thanks! :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-09-2011, 11:58 AM
I think it is a most excellent offer too.

Shaun
28-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Superb offer.

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 12:17 PM
:agree:

...plus it's fantastic news that they've listened to people regarding the explicit lyrics issue.

PS: Everyone should have received the email. If you don't know what we're talking about, check your spam folder. If you still can't find the email from us, email me at angela[at]mobilediscodirectory[dot]co.uk with your forum name and email address and I'll look into it for you.

discomobiledj
28-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Nothing wrong with the settings whatsoever, it's just gone out in a couple of batches, and somehow, you must have got in to both batches.

Not got two separate email addresses registered, have you steve?

No, just the one, maybe I'm just special! :D

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 12:18 PM
No, just the one, maybe I'm just special! :D

Could you forward them both to me Steve (email address in my last post) so that I can look into this further?

discomobiledj
28-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Could you forward them both to me Steve (email address in my last post) so that I can look into this further?

Just sent them both through.

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Yep: sent to two different email addresses (mdd@ and info@). Sometime during the last year you have either amended your email address and it wasn't picked up, or you manually subscribed on the list, or some such (I haven't looked in to too much detail there).

Anyway, mystery solved sufficiently, and I have 'unsubscribed' your mdd@ email address for you.

discomobiledj
28-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks Angela.

Excalibur
28-09-2011, 05:20 PM
:PS: Everyone should have received the email. If you don't know what we're talking about, check your spam folder. If you still can't find the email from us, email me at angela[at]mobilediscodirectory[dot]co.uk with your forum name and email address and I'll look into it for you.

I haven't got one. :cry:

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Sent you a reply to your email a while ago, Peter, but only just seen your post.

It is a strange one, indeed, because the system tracking information shows that it was delivered to your local server, and hasn't bounced back. Still, hopefully, you should be able to access the copy I sent you a link to so that you know what we're talking about :)

Excalibur
28-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Sent you a reply to your email a while ago, Peter, but only just seen your post.

It is a strange one, indeed, because the system tracking information shows that it was delivered to your local server, and hasn't bounced back. Still, hopefully, you should be able to access the copy I sent you a link to so that you know what we're talking about :)

I have done so, much appreciated, thanks.

Paul The Party Dj
28-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Just read this thread and decided to find the email and have a go.
All very easy, all very quick ...
BUT I opted to pay by PayPal and they've taken the full amount :(

I'm hoping I've not made a stupid mistake. I have the printed order form which shows the discount BUT that says they are taking £0.95 first class post - for a download offer?

I've emailed CD Pool, I'll let you know how quickly they respond and rectify the problem.

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-09-2011, 08:32 PM
I've emailed CD Pool, I'll let you know how quickly they respond and rectify the problem.

I'm sure it's just an oversight, and I'm sure they'll sort it out.

I can help if needs be, but I'm sure they'll respond.

Shaun
28-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Just read this thread and decided to find the email and have a go.
All very easy, all very quick ...
BUT I opted to pay by PayPal and they've taken the full amount :(

I'm hoping I've not made a stupid mistake. I have the printed order form which shows the discount BUT that says they are taking £0.95 first class post - for a download offer?

I paid by paypal too, but got it for just the postage cost.

At first I was confused too as I thought it was solely a download offer, but it looks like it's a triple cd offer PLUS a batch of extra downloads (as far as I can see)

Paul The Party Dj
28-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm sure it will be fine, and I certainly don't want to cause any problems - it's a very good offer.

No problem I'm sure. ;)

Dynamic Entertainment
28-09-2011, 10:50 PM
:agree:

...plus it's fantastic news that they've listened to people regarding the explicit lyrics issue.

PS: Everyone should have received the email. If you don't know what we're talking about, check your spam folder. If you still can't find the email from us, email me at angela[at]mobilediscodirectory[dot]co.uk with your forum name and email address and I'll look into it for you.

YHM :D

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Will send you an email in a minute, but your problem is two-fold: the email address you've put in that email is not the one you're registered on MDD with (info@ / Stephen@), plus, you've got your user CP NOT to receive admin emails.... hence we'd be breaking spam rules if we sent you one. :D

If you want us to add you to the list, can you please change your user CP? Ta! :)

Dynamic Entertainment
28-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Will send you an email in a minute, but your problem is two-fold: the email address you've put in that email is not the one you're registered on MDD with (info@ / Stephen@), plus, you've got your user CP NOT to receive admin emails.... hence we'd be breaking spam rules if we sent you one. :D

If you want us to add you to the list, can you please change your user CP? Ta! :)

Info at should still come through....the tick box is the issue.... now changed :o

Thanks Angela :beer1:

soundtracker
28-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Not had one either!

Corabar Entertainment
28-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Info at should still come through....the tick box is the issue.... now changed :o

Thanks Angela :beer1:OK... I'll add you now to make sure you get any future newsletters :)

Not had one either!
Yours always bounces, so the system has 'cleaned' you out!

As you know, we've had problems with your MDD-registered email address for YEARS!

I'll send you a link where you can view the email online, but unless you change your MDD email address, there's not much else I can do for you, Pete.

Excalibur
29-09-2011, 05:13 AM
I paid by paypal too, but got it for just the postage cost.

At first I was confused too as I thought it was solely a download offer, but it looks like it's a triple cd offer PLUS a batch of extra downloads (as far as I can see)

From what I read, it's reasonably obvious it's a CD offer, but as Shaun says with some free downloads as well, so you pay postage on the CD's and download the free tracks. Except I can't access the downloads, my browser's playing silly persons, I reckon. :(

EDIT: It does indeed appear to have ben my browser. I've gone from IE7 to IE8, and the problen's gone. Good news so far.

Paul The Party Dj
29-09-2011, 05:07 PM
My problem has all been sorted thanks to Steve for sorting it.

Glass raised to Steve ~ Cheers!

Excalibur
09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
My problem has all been sorted thanks to Steve for sorting it.

Glass raised to Steve ~ Cheers!

I too have just been charged £30.Phone call required Monday Morning, methinks.

deltic
09-10-2011, 01:04 PM
not got the email,is the box supposed to be ticked or not ticked?

Corabar Entertainment
09-10-2011, 01:34 PM
not got the email,is the box supposed to be ticked or not ticked?
:confused: Sorry? Me no understand.

deltic
09-10-2011, 02:01 PM
:confused: Sorry? Me no understand.

me neither angela where did the special offer email come from or where should it have gone to for me to receive it

Corabar Entertainment
09-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Ah... righty. It came from MDD.

Corabar Entertainment
09-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Just had a quick look, Andy & you've got your user options in your user CP set so as NOT to receive emails from Admin, too.

If you change that, I will add you to the list and point you in the right direction.

deltic
09-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Just had a quick look, Andy & you've got your user options in your user CP set so as NOT to receive emails from Admin, too.

If you change that, I will add you to the list and point you in the right direction.

ah that was hence the post regarding the tick,i didn't receive the email when the box was ticked so i un ticked it today,i have now ticked it again.

Corabar Entertainment
09-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Are you trying to confuse me?

:lol:

Right.... that means different investigations. BRB!

Corabar Entertainment
09-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Check your inbox ;)

deltic
09-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Check your inbox ;)

all good now thank you angela

Charlie Brown
09-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Who would have thought a kind gesture from CD Pool could cause so many techinical issues. :sj:

Royal mail all the way! ;)

Has the £30 issue been fixed? I'm a poor man now. :o