PDA

View Full Version : DFB Evening 14 November

Andy Goodtimes
23-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Just wondered if anyone is going to the DFB evening on Monday 14 November? I am hoping to go and am quite looking forward to it. I went 2 years ago and saw some nice kit and also ended up with some bargains at the end of evening auction. Would be nice to say hello if anyone is going.

Twinspin
23-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Im going to it this year with a few other djs from up this way. It was a good night last year. Ill see you there Andy.

Andy Goodtimes
23-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Good stuff, we never got a lot of time for a chat at BPM so hopefully we'll have a bit more time on the 14th.

Elite Entertain
26-10-2011, 12:09 PM
I will try and attend too - we've never met, but I will look out for you and introduce myself (looking at your website, it seems we are from the same area and are both Bose L1 users).

Cheers, Ian

Charlie Brown
26-10-2011, 01:08 PM
I haven't really got an excuse have I!

It's also another excuse to meet Peter & John. Who knows, they might have to rescue me from a toilet cubicle this time? :sj:

Excalibur
26-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Who knows, they might have to rescue me from a toilet cubicle this time? :sj:

Let us fervently hope not, people will start to talk! :eek: :eek: :D

Twinspin
26-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Looking forward to it this year. Im in the market for a Blue Laser. The Lanta Blazar Sapphire 500 took my fancy still.

Also Fancy a cluster laser. But im going to have a look see what there is and take plenty of dosh.

Andy Goodtimes
26-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm from Newcastle-under-Lyme too Ian but don't work much round here. I tend just to use my Bose for doing service music and back-ground stuff nowadays though. I'll give you a call, maybe we can car share on that evening.

Twinspin
06-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Is there anyone else off MDD going.

Only 1 week to go tommorow.

djpapastu
12-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Simon's dropped out now John, so just me you and Lauren going, but that will leave space for some subs hopefully! I'll text you my address. If you could get to mine for 5pm that would be good.

Looking for powered sub(s) and possibly another Lanta Fireball Meteor. Still impressed with them despite one unit breaking down recently.

Jonathan Ford
13-11-2011, 11:24 AM
I'll be going along to this. DFB is my local disco shop, and I need to pick up some bits and pieces for Christmas. I also have some available pennies. This is a highly hazardous situation!