PDA

View Full Version : Phase One 'Midi' Open Day - 27th of November 2011

Shaun
15-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Phase One 'Midi' Open Day - Sunday 27th of November 2011

Anyone going? I'm thinking about heading down. The plan is to drop the wife off at the Metro Centre, Gateshead (to do some Xmas shopping), then head down to Phase One [Peter, thanks for the suggestion :beer1:]

I might pick her back up again (depending on the time). :ph34r:

ppentertainments
15-11-2011, 06:29 AM
No doubt will be having a ride down for a couple of hours.

alanrees151
15-11-2011, 08:04 AM
I will be there, helping with some of the demo's apparently!!

hammy
15-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Only if it ends up as a night out :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: ;) ;)

Excalibur
15-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Well really!! :eek: :eek: Here are Forum Members seeking to expand their knowledge, do detailed and comprehensive side by side comparisons of the tools of their trade, and all you can think about is :beer1: !!!!!! Truly I despair*.

* Basically, since I can't join Hammy on the :beer1: :beer1: . Not fair. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

flatliners
15-11-2011, 09:11 PM

There is a bloke looking for you.
sadly i am working but up 4 a night out if ya coming up i am sure charlie brown would come as well

Shaun
16-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Lol@ hammy. Party aminal!

Sadly, I'll only be visiting the shop and not going out afterwards. Unless of course I just leave the wife to make her own way home. :d

DazzyD
27-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Lol@ hammy. Party aminal!

Sadly, I'll only be visiting the shop and not going out afterwards. Unless of course I just leave the wife to make her own way home. :d

It's only 158 miles from MetroCentre to Fife (as per Google Maps - A1 route) so I'm sure she'd be more than happy making her own way home!!! :D

I've got the kids this weekend or I'd have liked to have had a ride down to Phase1. I've got a trip there planned for after Christmas as dad has been impressed with some of the laser effects he's seen on the website and wants to check them out (and he says it's time we invested in some new kit (Hurray!!) but he wants Christmas out of the way first)!!