PDA

View Full Version : Domain/Email/Blog

Megamix
04-03-2012, 12:08 PM
For a small club (with very light use) I want to buy a domain - and allocate some email addresses eg [email protected], [email protected]

It seems - from looking around - I need to make a small monthly fee like £2.50 a month - which I'd like to avoid

Anyone know of a domain host which includes a few free email addresses?

TIA

Jiggles
04-03-2012, 12:13 PM
for £15 for two years I can set this up for you. Then after those two years you can renew. Thats for a .co.uk. If you want another domain I will work out one for you. :)

Megamix
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
what in real terms do i get for the £15 please Callum? - as it's not my decision - it's down to the club and I have a meeting tues i can propose the idea.

Jiggles
04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Domain for 2 Years, unlimited email addresses and unlimited email lists and 1GB of space for your emails. :)

discomobiledj
04-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Use Alex @ www.hostphere.co.uk and for £3.00 per year.....

"Basic Email Account (linux)

If you are using your domain purely for email.... then select this option! For just £3 a year, you can have unlimited Mailboxes with this account, and have 20gb bandwidth per month for your emails! You also have a wide range of email tools available. This package will NOT support websites, and is used purely as an email domain"

.co.uk domain name is £7.50 for two years so £13.50 for two years total cost which will work out at 56p per month for the two year period.

Alex
04-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the mention steve...

Email only account is available during checkout only!!
Please visit: http://bit.ly/wfnw9N
You'll need to enter a domain name and continue to the next screen... you'll be asked to pick a package.

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see Email Only :)
And if you require additional space for web hosting after you've purchase you can upgrade from within your account control panel.

Megamix
04-03-2012, 04:28 PM
I'd like to package :

1 domain, max 10 email accounts (IMAP) , plus have a blog (Wordpress prob) - so they go to the domain and see the blog.

Does that mean I need the starter package?

Alex
04-03-2012, 04:40 PM
PM Sent!

(For other people finding this thread: Please see http://forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35459 for MDD special offers)