PDA

View Full Version : NE and Cumbria Social Evening

ppentertainments
09-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Although the last meeting is still in our heads, just an early announcement of a social evening we have planned for Tuesday 12th June at Taybarns in Gateshead (next to the metro centre)

www.taybarns.com (http://www.taybarns.com) for more details and directions. It costs just over a tenner for all you can eat and unlimited soft drinks, there is also a bar if you are lucky enough to have a driver for the evening. We will be there from about 7 (at the back of the room as you enter) and will be there till we get kicked out so if you are arriving late it is no problem.

We are holding this in the North of the Region to give members who usually have a long distance to travel the opportunity to attend something a bit closer to home, so hope those members support this event.

Sarah
09-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Right next door to a Premier Inn, so we could book 21 nts in advance, get a £29 room, then no need to stress about driving. Very tempting for me, it's the night before my birthday, the bar beckons!!

ppentertainments
06-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Bump - its next Tuesday boys and girls.

Who's coming ?? Just trying to get rough idea of numbers to warn them and ensure we have a big enough table this time.

ppentertainments
10-06-2012, 08:43 PM
This Tuesday - no-one coming ???

flatliners
11-06-2012, 11:27 AM
I will be there