PDA

View Full Version : lanta quasar sapphire twinkle

JSideFx
14-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi, today after looking at lasers for a while online I ordered one of the above, I ordered it from phase one's website and hopefully its here for tomorrow or saturday to get to try it out, but if not I don't really mind. The others I looked at were:
Equinox Geometrix Reloaded Laser
and
Kam Gobolaser 550rb
But went for this one as I thought it gave the best spread in the videos I seen, Not sure about buying lights online without seeing them first but I tried shops within 30 miles of me and they didnt have any I wanted in stock!
Anybody got this?

Corabar Entertainment
14-06-2012, 03:32 PM
All I can say is, if it gives a better spread than the Equinox Geometrix Reloaded Laser, would better be playing Wembley Stadium.... or Wembley Arena at the very least!

:p :lol:

Twinspin
14-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I have the Lanta Sapphire Twinkle its a nice light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlvuqtJ0DEg

A video i did of mine

1 minute 10 seconds in is the Sapphire.

shows the effect with the use of smoke and the effect in the room.

JSideFx
14-06-2012, 03:43 PM
All I can say is, if it gives a better spread than the Equinox Geometrix Reloaded Laser, would better be playing Wembley Stadium.... or Wembley Arena at the very least!

:p :lol:

Should the equinox have been the one to go for then do you think?
Hopefully I wont be disappointed, The spec looks good enough

equinoxdiscos
14-06-2012, 04:04 PM
I have the lanta quasar sapphire twinkle and the spread is absolutely massive!
Its also supposed to be a slightly more powerful blue laser than the one in the Geometrix.
I have gobo lasers and tbh guests seem to comment more on the star clusters..

Enjoy the twinkle, then go back and get a Geometrix later :)

Corabar Entertainment
14-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Should the equinox have been the one to go for then do you think?Not saying that, as I haven't seen the Sapphire so can't comment.

All I meant was that the Geometrix has a huge spread on it, so if you wanted the Sapphire because it has a greater spread, then you must be playing some big rooms!

JSideFx
14-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Hopefully its here for tomorrow as the hall i'm in is pretty big with white walls so should compliment the laser perfectly.

JSideFx
16-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Well I used the laser for the first time last nite and wow imo its great, filled the hall, I couldn't be happier.
Thanks phase one