PDA

View Full Version : NE & Cumbria July NADJ Meeting - Tuesday 10th July

ppentertainments
27-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 10th July 2012, start time 7pm for 730 start – we are going to try and start fairly prompt as many members do travel and like to get away a little early so please try and make it on time. Again this is held @ Darlington Football and Rugby Club, Blackwell Meadows, Grange Road, Darlington, DL1 5NR

A taste of what we have in store :

FBT – Our supporting retailer, Mike from Phase One, has came up trumps yet again and has organised a visit from FBT for a speaker demo. These supplier demonstrations never fail to impress.

Gary Kenny (GDK Entertainments) is supplying our members rig this month and is also going to demonstrate (and I’ve been told get people involved) in party games for both juniors and adults. Gary is very well know for his party games and has improved his business dramatically in the past year so will be very interesting indeed. (hope you don’t mind me saying that Gary)

Dancefloor Demonstration – Paul Ferry will have his disco set-up in the room still and will be showing his new dancefloor which he has for hire. Something that I believe we are lacking in the North East.

Charity Games – following on from the party games theme, some demonstrations on other activities you can include in your evenings entertainment which are especially useful for charity nights.

Raffle and Buffet – Prizes kindly donated once again from Phase One, and I believe this may be the last opportunity for Steve (Bluemoon Discos) to clear up on the raffle. Raffle tickets will be on sale at £5 a strip (works out at less than a £1 a week which pays for food and also gives the branch a little money if required for anything. As our meetings are FREE we do encourage attendees to try and purchase a strip)

Depending on time we will (although been saying this all year) also have other lectures including Twitter, social media etc.

We hope to see you all there and are still looking for feedback for future meetings if you have any ideas. We have got a few for the next couple of meetings but anything else please feel free to let us know.

ppentertainments
08-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Quick bump for this Tuesday.