PDA

View Full Version : MDD Supporters

djpapastu
04-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi,

I've become a supporter and set it up via Paypal for the £1/ month recurring.

Just wondering what happens next and if it's ok to advertise a couple of items I would like to sell.

Thanks

Stu

discomobiledj
04-07-2012, 09:22 PM
You have to wait for one of the admins to give you the right permissions and then make sure there are no dodgy posts about you in the private section that will appear for you in due course

djpapastu
04-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks Steve. Much Appreciated.

DeckstarDeluxe
04-07-2012, 09:36 PM
You have to wait for one of the admins to give you the right permissions and then make sure there are no dodgy posts about you in the private section that will appear for you in due course

Steve if your making a joke please use a smiley....

If not then yet again your way off the mark. How about positing something positive for a change? who knows you might like it....;)

Hi,

I've become a supporter and set it up via Paypal for the £1/ month recurring.

Just wondering what happens next and if it's ok to advertise a couple of items I would like to sell.

Thanks

Stu

It shall be done for you in due course. Being the hour that it is then it might be a short while for it to be processed.

If you put your items up for sale now then it will be in a queue so once your membership is processed then they can go live straight away

discomobiledj
05-07-2012, 08:14 AM
It was purely a joke, unfortunately I was on my phone and getting smilies up on here is a pain in the bottom :D ;)

Vectis
05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
For a basic :) just type : followed by ) and the forum software will do the rest ;) (that's ; followed by ) by the way) :o (: then o) :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Changed for you now Stu. Cheers.

djpapastu
05-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Cheers guys.

discomobiledj
05-07-2012, 01:46 PM
For a basic :) just type : followed by ) and the forum software will do the rest ;) (that's ; followed by ) by the way) :o (: then o) :beer1:

I'm on so many forums they all vary in the smilie division!