PDA

View Full Version : Annual Networking trip 2013 Hotel details added!

Spirits High
04-08-2012, 01:37 PM
It's never too early to start thinking about next years "networking" trip as flight schedules are in the main out now.

The general consensus from this years Benidorm was maybe it's time to look at an alternative as Benidorm seemed to have lowered its standards even for Blackpool in Spain ;)

There's been a bit of chat on FB about going to Ibiza but there seems to be a stumbling point with flights.

Times will be similar to this year and looking at April time.

Any suggestions for venues dates etc please voice them below.

Charlie Brown
04-08-2012, 03:05 PM
How long do you normally go for?

Spirits High
04-08-2012, 03:13 PM
How long do you normally go for?

For the last ones it's been fly Sunday fly back on the Thursday so 4 nights

Spirits High
09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Right, well it looks like it's going to be Palma Nova in Mallorca from Sunday the 21st April - Thursday 25th April.

Flights are pretty cheap at the minute via Jet2.com

And as it stands no hotels are earmarked. The priority is to get the flights booked.

If you're up for it then show your support below. Copy and paste yourself in to the list with where you're flying from so others can join you.

Paul Spirits High from E Mids

ianforest
09-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I quite enjoyed Benidorm, in fact I loved it so much I went again last week with the Wife.

Just checked Skyscanner and flying Lufthansa from Gatwick to Palma is £165 return per person (cheapest price).

Manchester to Palma cheapest is £179.00 with Swiss Airways.

East Mids to Palma cheapest is £65.00 with Jet 2 and that's cheap as chips!

Sadly, Jet 2 don't go from LGW but even at that price i'd drive to EMA in my van.

Leicester Ben
10-08-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm in

Spirits High
21-08-2012, 01:15 PM
This is definitely happening as flts have now been booked!!!!

Feel free to add yourself below. So far there's no hotels booked as the priority was flights.

Paul Spirits High E Mids Jet2

Neil Deckstar Deluxe E Mids Jet2

DJ Jules
21-08-2012, 01:32 PM
EasyJet haven't published flight details for April 2013 from Bristol yet :P I went over in June and the flights were about £120pp return (and that wasn't the cheapest options, just the ones which worked in with babysitters).

flatliners
21-08-2012, 10:17 PM
I quite enjoyed Benidorm, in fact I loved it so much I went again last week with the Wife.

Just checked Skyscanner and flying Lufthansa from Gatwick to Palma is £165 return per person (cheapest price).

Manchester to Palma cheapest is £179.00 with Swiss Airways.

East Mids to Palma cheapest is £65.00 with Jet 2 and that's cheap as chips!

Sadly, Jet 2 don't go from LGW but even at that price i'd drive to EMA in my van.

mmm tempted as a mega bus from Newcastle to Birmingham is £10

Spirits High
14-11-2012, 08:03 PM
After some behid the scenes facebook chats we've decided this is the hotel of choice .....and booked it!

http://www.melia.com/hotels/spain/majorca/sol-cala-blanca/index.html?gclid=CMaK7tisz7MCFW3MtAoda10Acg

Single rooms still available at £118

Doubles £178

Both B&B

Confirmed bookings so far are:

Spirits High (flt & hotel)

Leicester Ben (flt & hotel)

jamesh
18-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Right, well it looks like it's going to be Palma Nova in Mallorca from Sunday the 21st April - Thursday 25th April.

Paul Spirits High from E Mids

Bummer.

That's me not able to go again then as its the final week of rehersals for the 2013 show which is the main week I cant miss being the techie manager.

Oh well :(

Spirits High
19-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Just a quick bump on this one.

There's still time to get booked up and come along to the annual "Networking" trip

So far these are going:

Paul (Spirits High)
Ben (Leicester Ben)
Dan (Danno)
Neil (Deckstar)
Nigel (One of Bens Djs)

Hotel's got some good reviews on Tripadvisor too.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g580306-d248980-Reviews-Sol_Cala_Blanca-Palma_Nova_Calvia_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html

Leicester Ben
19-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Looking forward to it already, always a great few days away, learn new stuff and have some well earned beers!