PDA

View Full Version : New Music

SonRise
16-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I have access to a number of record company download sites through SonRise Radio. On some of the sites there are new "dance" tracks from around the world that are not on release (as far as I am aware) here in the UK.

SonRise Radio, being Christian music based does not normally download the tracks, but if anyone here feels they would like to use them, I would happily download them and make them available via one of my FTP sites. There is no issue with copyright as the artists have all given permission for public performance of their work as a condition of submission to the download sites.

Let me know what you think.

As an example...

Raviv has a track, Into My Life at No.6 on the Italian Dance Chart. This is one, Good Together, he personally forwarded to me and is keen to get released in the UK. You can right click and download this on if you wish.

http://www.sonriseradio.net/raviv/Raviv - Good Together.mp3

Paul.

Corabar Steve
16-10-2006, 10:17 PM
I think the legalities are still a bit of a grey area, but ineresting in principle

Have a disco
16-10-2006, 10:45 PM
U2 are very like this with there single releases put them online with permisssion to use then delete them but buy then they are world wide and the album comes out and sells like hot cake etc etc