PDA

View Full Version : Hello there again :)

Matty12
07-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi there

Hope your all still well,

I need a mod support as soon as possible I'm not too sure who is a moderator.

Thanks

Matt. :)

PS: PM me :)

funkymook
07-10-2012, 09:19 PM
PM'd

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-10-2012, 03:11 PM
All staff members have a small badge saying so or you can click on contact us at the bottom of the screen.

In fact, you have already done this and we have received your email and will discuss and action it soon. We have nearly all been away to BPM so things may take a little longer. You might wish to remember that before sending threatening emails.

Matty12
08-10-2012, 03:39 PM
All staff members have a small badge saying so or you can click on contact us at the bottom of the screen.

In fact, you have already done this and we have received your email and will discuss and action it soon. We have nearly all been away to BPM so things may take a little longer. You might wish to remember that before sending threatening emails.

Sorry about this.. I was advise to put the last part in by a fellow Dj when I was sending it I don't know why he said it but that what he said to do sorry if it was on the wrong lines... :)

Excalibur
08-10-2012, 08:33 PM

Action has now been taken, and may I say that Darren's advice is spot on.

Shaun
08-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Sorry about this.. I was advise to put the last part in by a fellow Dj when I was sending it I don't know why he said it but that what he said to do sorry if it was on the wrong lines... :)

Hi Matty,

Apology accepted, thank you. The images you originally posted and requested removed were of a personal nature to yourself, and we'd have been happy to fulfil your request anyway.

I'll close this thread now as its all been resolved for you.. :)