PDA

View Full Version : Found a replacement case for Powerbar / Parbar

Spirits High
19-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Following on from this thread a while back....May 2011!

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?33060-Flightcase-for-KAM-Powerbar&highlight=powerbar

I've now got a what seems a worthy replacement for my now very dead oe case. What I've ended up with is an Arriba AC -150. Which although is a soft case I've managed to "harden" it up a bit by removing the inside of the old powerbar case which simply unscrewed. As you can see from the pics the inside of the old one sits in the new case ok with a little room at each end. The Arriba case also has a slightly padded flap that folds over to cover the front of the lights. I found on ebay some foam so this has been ordered and the plan is to gently cut one side of the flap and insert the foam in there for extra protection. When this is in I may well try sand get the tripod in to so everything is together.

Unfortunately the foot controller doesn't quite fit into the end pockets but fits nicely inside. Just to make things a bit clearer there's pics for you too! I went direct to Arriba for the case which cost £71.