PDA

View Full Version : Details not in the directory yet?

DazzyD
25-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Just a quick one.

I've been doing a review of where I've got free listing and checking out which ones needed updating or removing altogether. I noticed my listing wasn't on the directory here (must not have logged in to in the timespan required) so I tried to put them back on last weekend. I've noticed today that the listing isn't live yet and was just wondering if there's any known delays or problems?

Thanks in advance.

lazersounds
25-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I did'nt even reliase you could have a free listing on here, would have thought i'd have noticed by now, doh!

I've submitted my listing this evening so will keep a eye to see when it goes live

Shaun
26-04-2013, 12:22 AM
I'll be processing all new listings later today. Apologies for the delay.

DazzyD
26-04-2013, 02:00 AM

No problem at all, Shaun! Was just making sure there wasn't any problems with the listing.

Thanks. :beer1:

Shaun
26-04-2013, 10:04 AM
All listings are now live.

I noticed my listing wasn't on the directory here (must not have logged in to in the timespan required)

That's actually a very good point, so I'll empashise for the members that aren't sure how our listings work with regards to notifications.

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must follow the steps outlined below, on any date prior to expiry.

To extend your listing for another year.....

Select listings details
Scroll down to the bottom and click submit.

This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year from the date you click submit.

In the event that the steps above have not been completed prior to the yearly expiry, your listing will be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/register.php) your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

Shaun
30-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Yet more regular members have just lost their listing. Again, I urge everyone to follow the steps outlined below. :beer1:

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must follow the steps outlined below, on any date prior to expiry.

To extend your listing for another year.....

Select listings details
Scroll down to the bottom and click submit.

This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year from the date you click submit.

In the event that the steps above have not been completed prior to the yearly expiry, your listing will be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/register.php) your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

Muzikmania
08-01-2014, 09:59 PM

How long will it usually take mate?

Rikki's MobileDisco
09-01-2014, 10:39 AM
I have just signed up to this now as well.
Can you just confirm that I have to pay £35 just to send you copies of my PLI / PAT etc documents?

Thanks!

Shaun
09-01-2014, 01:20 PM
How long will it usually take mate?

All new submissions are now live on the directory.

I have just signed up to this now as well.
Can you just confirm that I have to pay £35 just to send you copies of my PLI / PAT etc documents?

Thanks!

THat's correct. The extra costs only come into play should you opt to increase your listing to 'enhanced' or 'premium, or wish to have us manually validate your PLI, PAT etc and add it to your listing. It is purely optional. Basic listings however, are, and always have been completely free.

The paid services are currently as follows...

Enhanced Listing - £25 per year
Premium Listing - £60 per year
PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Combined - £35
PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Single - £15

Rikki's MobileDisco
09-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the reply and for adding my listing!
The text on my listing however is white on a white background so it cannot be seen.
I typed it into notepad & cut & paste it onto the listing but it appeared as white. Can this please be changed so it can be read?
Thanks again!

Shaun
09-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the reply and for adding my listing!
The text on my listing however is white on a white background so it cannot be seen.
I typed it into notepad & cut & paste it onto the listing but it appeared as white. Can this please be changed so it can be read?
Thanks again!

By admins, unfortunately not. However, members can make changes to their listing via the dj log in page: http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/login.php

Changes will be placed into a queue again before going live, but just post in here to let me know when you've edited it and I'll fast track the changes for you.

Rikki's MobileDisco
09-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Thanks.
I can't see where to change the font colour though.
I also cannot understand why when I type it in black, copy it, it pastes into the text box in a white coloured font.
Currently the text cannot be seen so I just have a plain white box on my listing. I can only see the text if I highlight the empty box..
Other listings have black text and can be seen and read by people.
Am I missing something and being really dull?

;-)

Shaun
09-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Thanks.
I can't see where to change the font colour though.
I also cannot understand why when I type it in black, copy it, it pastes into the text box in a white coloured font.
Currently the text cannot be seen so I just have a plain white box on my listing. I can only see the text if I highlight the empty box..
Other listings have black text and can be seen and read by people.
Am I missing something and being really dull?

;-)

There's no option to change the font colour in the description box. It seems to be an issue when you try copy and pasting from notebook. I haven't come across that issue before.

The only times I've come across white/light coloured text issues in the past is when people have copied directly from their web-pages, where their font is white on their webpage.

Perhaps try typing up your reply directly in the description text edit box in your dj log in section of the directory. Or try copying & pasting from a text editor other notebook?

Edit: I managed to fix it for you

Rikki's MobileDisco
09-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks!

Muzikmania
09-01-2014, 04:03 PM
All new submissions are now live on the directory.

THat's correct. The extra costs only come into play should you opt to increase your listing to 'enhanced' or 'premium, or wish to have us manually validate your PLI, PAT etc and add it to your listing. It is purely optional. Basic listings however, are, and always have been completely free.

The paid services are as follows...

Enhanced Listing - £25 per year
Premium Listing - £60 per year
PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Combined - £35
PLI / PAT / ProDub Verification Single - £15

Can you tell me when mine will appear in the directory please?

Connor

Shaun
09-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Can you tell me when mine will appear in the directory please?

Connor

It's live now.