PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Hercules Deejay DJ Control Instinct

spanglecreations
27-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi there I have just brought a Hercules Deejay DJ Control Instinct & i have tryed to use it with virtual dj software but the controller wont work . Also tryed it with a software called club pro dj vj & that wont work either , Only software that it will work with is one called djuced but its only a 30 min demo version , have looked everywhere for a full version of it but there is none anywhere . So if anyone can help i would be very greatful . Cheers steve

DJForrest
27-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Try it with this: http://www.mixxx.org/

I still have a Hercules controller and have just tried it and it works on there fine.

Chris.

spanglecreations
27-08-2013, 09:07 PM
HI there ! thanks for your message reply . i have never heard of that software , so you say it works with hercules dj controller . Doesnt it need any mapping info done .

Please note, Text speak is not allowed on the Forum. Thank You.

spanglecreations
27-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi there ! i have just downloaded that mixx software & instored & hercules dj control instinct controller is still not working ?

DJForrest
27-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I used this software about a year ago, and it used to be very un-stable. However, yesterday a DJ mentioned it on another forum, so i downloaded it, and man has it improved. No more freezing, and most of all now compatible with a huge library of controllers. I have tried just plugging in the Mixtrack pro and Hercules controller, both worked fine without mapping, just need the sound settings changed to suit.

Chris.

DazzyD
27-08-2013, 09:40 PM
VirtualDJ has native support for the Hercules Deejay DJ Control Instinct from V7.3. However, it can still be used with VDJ Pro (Full) from version 7.0.3 onwards. You can obtain the midi mapping files here:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=10

Don't forget. If you're having problems the first port of call should be the relevant forums. I first went to the VDJ forums and then found the link at the Hercules forums. Bit of digging and these things are findable!! ;)

spanglecreations
29-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi there guys ! just wanted to say thanks for all your help on this controller issues we had .