PDA

View Full Version : LCD Television bag

Tony Murphy
28-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi,

Just damaged my 32 inch t.v whilst loading up, really need something to protect it with but I have not been able to find television bags......what do you guys use to transport your monitors around in..

Ryu
01-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi Tony

I use two black protected TV bags from this company and am very happy with them. Looking at about 80 a bag, and they provide good protection and save space over an admittedly safer but definitely more bulky flight case. http://www.bags2cover.co.uk/acatalog/TV-Bags.html

yourdj
02-03-2014, 07:56 AM
I am also looking for a 42 inch TV bag, so will be interested in this.
The removal bags seem OK. I just need a bag with a hard thin plastic edge to protect the screen and some padding.

I was looking at a flight case, but they are huge and I don't need one for my short trips to my hotel even once in a while.
I made a temporary one out of cardboard and bubble wrap, which suffices for now.

Ryu
02-03-2014, 08:37 AM
I am also looking for a 42 inch TV bag, so will be interested in this.
The removal bags seem OK. I just need a bag with a hard thin plastic edge to protect the screen and some padding.

I was looking at a flight case, but they are huge and I don't need one for my short trips to my hotel even once in a while.
I made a temporary one out of cardboard and bubble wrap, which suffices for now.

See above Toby, they are exactly what you describe. Great customer service too. :)

yourdj
02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Cool I will give that a go. Bet they have already done one for a Sony Bravia LED.

Tony Murphy
03-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks.

Will get one....