PDA

View Full Version : Last thread shown

Ricesnaps
03-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Wondering if I have something wrong with my forum settings?

Before the upgrade, when I viewed a thread it would always jump to the first unread, now it just goes to page one every time.

How do I solve?

Corabar Entertainment
04-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Don't want to sound rude, but are you sure you're clicking the right thing?

You need to click the little arrow on new posts to take you to the first unread post:-

Corabar Entertainment
04-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Also, the little arrow next to the name of th last poster will take you to the last post on the thread:-

Ricesnaps
04-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Has something chnaged then Angela?

Previous to the forum re-design stuff, simply clicking on the forum title would automatically take me to the first unread post. By that I mean the first unread post for me - so not simply taking me to the last post made, but the first post made that I hadn't previously read.

Or has this feature been removed as well?

Corabar Steve
04-11-2006, 09:53 AM
You obviously had a glitch, clicking on the post title should always take you to the first post in that thread, nothing's changed on that front.

Corabar Entertainment
04-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Has something chnaged then Angela?

Previous to the forum re-design stuff, simply clicking on the forum title would automatically take me to the first unread post. By that I mean the first unread post for me - so not simply taking me to the last post made, but the first post made that I hadn't previously read.

Or has this feature been removed as well?Nope - other than removing the 'last 10 threads' from the top of the page, nothing has changed....... this is the way it's always been!!!! :eek:

Ricesnaps
05-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Well what a shame - was I the only one to have this really useful feature then?

Jiggles
05-11-2006, 02:58 PM
I did :D

Corabar Steve
05-11-2006, 03:27 PM
But it's the same as cliking on the little arrow that Angela pointed out in post #2