PDA

View Full Version : Site Issue - Forum selection

IainB
07-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Didn't know where to put this, so trying in here.
If you are in a subforum and select the Forum selection (as an example from here, it shows Forum > Forum / Directory News & Information / Advertisers Areas / Forum Suggestions) clicking on the first 'Forum' link gives the following error:

Warning: require(/home/mobile/public_html/forum/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mobile/public_html/forum/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mobile/public_html/forum/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mobile/public_html/forum/index.php on line 19

If you select Forum from the top of the page (Next to Disco Directory) you navigate to the forum as expected

Excalibur
07-02-2017, 01:50 PM
At times, this place is like the twilight zone. Many things aren't working as they should.
However, I went into a sub forum of a sub forum, and all is well for me on Chrome. That's the full extent of my knowledge, and available help, sorry. :o

IainB
07-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Im also on Chrome, its only when you click on the first "Forum" link that it errors... most bizarre?
Ive found a way around it, so its not an issue for me, just thought I would highlight

Excalibur
07-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Im also on Chrome, its only when you click on the first "Forum" link that it errors... most bizarre?
Ive found a way around it, so its not an issue for me, just thought I would highlight

I'm having no errors doing it at all, no matter how far I go in. First or last, all good. Curious. :confused:

IainB
07-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Ah ha.... this causes me the issue http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/index.php
Whilst this one works as expected http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forum.php

Does the 1st work for you Excalibur?

Daryll
07-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Same here , I am using chrome , and it works well, so not sure what the problem is

Daryll

Nakatomi
07-02-2017, 03:56 PM
The problem is that some essential files have either been tampered with by persons unknown, or have gone missing. This likely needs to be addressed by a forum techy guru soon.

Shaun
07-02-2017, 04:12 PM
The index was hacked. As yet, we're still waiting for our tech to look into it.

Marc J
07-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Remnant from an earlier hack, which was never properly cleaned out.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/index.php gives the error.

Also, if you Google "Mobile Disco Directory (https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mobile+disco+directory)", the entry for the forum still has the Japanese text in the meta data, which translates as: -

Provans water repellent table crosstable stock! free shipping ...
Provence water repellent table crosstable stock! free shipping! Easy to clean! Provence pattern tablecloth LENSOLEILLADE 【imported directly from France】 ...

There's also database issues with the home page (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/ - right hand side) which was probably the entry point for the original hack...

yourdj
07-02-2017, 05:04 PM

It seems that this is happening lots. I think about 4-5 times last year??
Have you changed hosts now, all passwords or what ever else needs to be done.

I guess its a very old system and its not got any updates??

There was never any response to the 'we need help' thread.
I for one would not mind contributing in any respect?

IainB
07-02-2017, 05:53 PM

Ah, that would explain why the main page also has

'Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'mobile'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/mobile/public_html/index.php on line 89' in the find a DJ section

I shall go back under my rock and continue lurking :zip:

Edit.... gah Mark had already posted about the above in his response

ckpr2
07-02-2017, 08:27 PM
I am having same problem with Win 10 and Internet Explorer (latest version)

Warning: require(/home/mobile/public_html/forum/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mobile/public_html/forum/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mobile/public_html/forum/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mobile/public_html/forum/index.php on line 19

Shaun
07-02-2017, 11:50 PM
It seems that this is happening lots. I think about 4-5 times last year??
Have you changed hosts now, all passwords or what ever else needs to be done.

I guess its a very old system and its not got any updates??

There was never any response to the 'we need help' thread.
I for one would not mind contributing in any respect?

We're still currently with the same hosts. I haven't got any update as yet to what course we'll be taking. We do appreciate everyones' offer of help though, and will keep everyone posted once I have some more info.