PDA

View Full Version : Poorly Fazer - Fazed out maybe?

Ricesnaps
10-12-2006, 07:31 AM
I have an Antari VF1 Fazer Haze machine.

He stopped puffing last night!

Any ideas? I assume the first thing to do is clean it, but can someone remind me how to?

Corabar Entertainment
10-12-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3556

Thames Valley Discos
10-12-2006, 11:28 AM
is the fan working? failing that for £58 get the stairville from thomann, very good bit of kit

spin mobile disco
10-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Try distilled water first heat it up and use water just like smoke fluid to clear it. Or try white vinigar its supposed to disolve smoke fluid. Use the same as water. There are also some companies that make smoke machine cleaner but havent tried them myself.

Ricesnaps
12-12-2006, 05:54 AM
OK, I will try the water trick tonight and failing that a little white wine vinegar - I take it I need to buy distilled water to do that?

To answer the other post - yes, the fan is working and there is the pumping noise when it trys to pump smoke (but doesn't).

Dragonfly
12-12-2006, 07:50 AM
let me know how you get on rice ive got one of those one thing i have found is if you knock it the fan can get knocked and stops spinning but if you reset it it works fine.

Ricesnaps
14-12-2006, 11:06 AM
I attacked my poorly fazer last night with a bottle of distilled water and a needle. Still absolutely nothing coming out of the thing, so I bravely took the side panel off...

How easy was that - the tube from the reservoir tank to the heater had come away at the heater end. Undid nut, re-attached and replaced nut - all working fine now!

Hope that heps dragon - when you take the side panel off, have the unit facong you with the nozzel end on your right. That's the side the tube is!

Back to fazing on Saturday!

Dragonfly
14-12-2006, 11:08 AM
cheers rice at least it wasnt a total disaster fault with it i can faze in peace now.