PDA

View Full Version : cortex users - autofade??

Dragonfly
16-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Has anyone figured out how to do this yet? The last update said you could autofade between tacks in the same playlist? still havent figured out how?

also it says june .... seemless loop available on the hdc-1000 any users got this and can tell me how to do it please?

thanks.

spin mobile disco
16-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Ill have a play and let you know, must admit havent bothered updating cortex for a while as it does everything I want now. Mind you getting slower since I added another 1000 or so songs to it.

CRAZY K
16-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Ill have a play and let you know, must admit havent bothered updating cortex for a while as it does everything I want now. Mind you getting slower since I added another 1000 or so songs to it.

Like Spin im just working on the basics which suits me fine --using mixer to fade.

Spin are you adding tracks to existing database?

I found mine seems better if you scrap the datatbase and let it index all over again.

Takes a bit of time but seems to work fine--how many tracks on your H/D?

Did you really add a 1000 tracks that are needed:D

Hope all goes well with the family,

regards

CRAZY K

ppentertainments
08-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Thought would bring back old thread instead of starting new one.
Has anyone any idea about the autofade on the cortex ??? I can get it to fade the songs out but then there is a small gap still before the next one starts. I would like something on media monkey etc that 'mixes' automatically. Any ideas ??

Reason for this is I have 2 venues that I can't get access until the same time as the customers. I like to set up sound then leave it playing whilst sorting lights, tidying etc.