PDA

View Full Version : Sponored Listing

Flex
25-06-2007, 08:53 AM
I paid for my listing on 18th of June and as yet my entry hasnt been adjusted.

Is it possible that we could be sent an email reminding us that our subscription is about to expire and alowing us to renew without losing our sponsored advert? I only received an email telling me it had already done so, which is pretty useless, especialy if it takes so long to get it put back.

Cheers

Shaun
25-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Normally an notification of expiry would be sent sent, but due to the sheer amount of workload to get through it wan't possible during the last sort out.

The next batch batch of sponsored listings will be processed within the next few days.

Edit: The sponsored listing expired expired early May and the listing wasn't removed till 5 weeks later. Hopefully the 5 weeks free sponsored listing you've already received will make up for any delay.

Shaun
25-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Hi Keith,

I've just checked your listing and the sponsored listing is still in place. It's quite possible Daz (Sollitaire) has put it back in place after seeing this topic. Not sure why you received an email saying it was removed though?. Only members whose listing expired over 3 months ago should have received that email.

I'm in the process of going through the new payments and your latest payment details have now been entered into the database.

If there's any further problems just drop me a PM. :approve:

Flex
26-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Edit: The sponsored listing expired expired early May and the listing wasn't removed till 5 weeks later. Hopefully the 5 weeks free sponsored listing you've already received will make up for any delay.

Thats a fair point.

I was just surprised there wasnt an automatic flag to say its about to expire.

Cheers

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Thats a fair point.

I was just surprised there wasnt an automatic flag to say its about to expire.

Cheers

Most things have to be done manually, hence the fact that some things are delayed on occasion.