PDA

View Full Version : Logging In

highslayer
27-06-2007, 04:27 PM
How do I log into my account on MDD to change my listing?

With UK-Disco its simply a case of entering username and password, then editing profile, but those options dont appear on MDD.

Also I have just paid for an enhanced listing, but havent received any confirmation from the site or details of what to do next.

There seems to be an awful lot of stuff on here which could be automated or 'user-maintained' but isnt - any chances of MDD joining the 21st Century lol?

Just had my PAT Certs renewed too so will need to update them again when it all arrives.

Shaun
27-06-2007, 05:11 PM
With regards to when your paid listing will be live. THis is done manually, usually within 7 to 14 days.

With regards to your renewed PAT certificates, these will have to be uploaded too if you wish them to be verified. Upload Here (http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/uploadpage.php)

As for more functions being autmated or user-maintaned......there's no current plans for this.

Regards

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-06-2007, 05:28 PM
There seems to be an awful lot of stuff on here which could be automated or 'user-maintained' but isnt - any chances of MDD joining the 21st Century lol?

A lot of it was automatic or done by the user but unfortunately it was open to abuse, so we had to change it.

highslayer
27-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Although other forums manage with no problems lol!

This one does seem to be very behind the times, which perhaps accounts for it being so quiet.

Still - the Directory works very well, so thanks for that :-)

Shaun
27-06-2007, 10:50 PM
This one does seem to be very behind the times, which perhaps accounts for it being so quiet.

I'd go out on a limb and say we're probably the most active UK mobile Disco forum in the UK.

Hopefully we've answered your original queries. If you'd like anything edited on your directly listing...PM me.