PDA

View Full Version : Can an admin confirm they have my email :)

jamesh
28-06-2007, 04:03 PM
HI all.

Just a quick post to ask if an admin can confirm they got my email sent yesterday with the changes to my listing (and confirmation that i've put my hand in my pocket and gone for sponsored listing :) )

I know you're busy people and doing changes and upgrades etc for free in spare time and it's not a nag to get it done or anything... just want to make sure you got the email but forgot to request a read receipt before sending... DOH!

Many Thanks

James H

Shaun
28-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Details sent to the admin email account will be received by Darren, as will notifications of payment. I'm sure he'll be along to verify the payment has been received.

Meantime...feel free to PM me the changes you require to your listing and I'll fast-track the changes. :approve:

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-06-2007, 04:34 PM
HI all.

Just a quick post to ask if an admin can confirm they got my email sent yesterday with the changes to my listing (and confirmation that i've put my hand in my pocket and gone for sponsored listing :) )

I know you're busy people and doing changes and upgrades etc for free in spare time and it's not a nag to get it done or anything... just want to make sure you got the email but forgot to request a read receipt before sending... DOH!

Many Thanks

James H

I normally do these once a week James, but I'll try and check in the next couple of days for you.

jamesh
28-06-2007, 04:38 PM
no problem thanks guys.

as i say no rush for it just wanted to make sure that you'd got it....

Just pm'd shaun too.

Cheers guys

jamesh
28-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Many Thanks guys... speedy work by you both :D

If that's the layout of it though (as in one paragraph rather than formatted as the email - didn't know it couldn't be like that) i may have to do a little re-write but that will be fine for now...

Cheers once again guys.

Shaun
28-06-2007, 05:29 PM
If that's the layout of it though (as in one paragraph rather than formatted as the email - didn't know it couldn't be like that) i may have to do a little re-write but that will be fine for now...

Fixed.

jamesh
28-06-2007, 05:58 PM
missed one star not on it's own line :eek: :p

ha ha ha cheers for the change :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-06-2007, 06:19 PM

Should be sponsored now too.

In fact, everything should be up to date now. (and I'm now late.....)

Penfold42
29-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Just to add....
Thank you Darren and Shaun for sorting my listing out and to anyone else that helped that I'm unaware of.

Been really busy and just wanted to say that...:beer1:

Shaun
29-06-2007, 01:22 PM
You're welcome Tony.

Shaun
29-06-2007, 01:33 PM

Oops, missed that one first time round. Sorted now.