PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find Plaisir D'amour

DK Karaoke
18-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a karaoke version of Dana Winners Plaisir D'Amour, I have looked everywhere, including the states, but no luck. I can get it from Ameritz, but of course no words to go with it.

It really is an amazing song, sung really well, and I am sure it would go down well at karaoke.

Any help appreciated.

Jays karaoke
19-07-2007, 06:35 AM
can't say i've heard that one Martyn but i'll have a look in my books for you and ask about for you buddy. By the way hows the dynacord going.

colinm345
19-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Try these http://www.colonymusic.com/index.html I have bought rare karaoke discs from them when we were in New York another idea is to contact Sing To The World and see if they have any plans to release it on Custom Burn

DK Karaoke
19-07-2007, 11:23 AM
can't say i've heard that one Martyn but i'll have a look in my books for you and ask about for you buddy. By the way hows the dynacord going.

Its fine, bearing in mind the hoo, ha, I had after my PAT test, when they put a 3amp fuse in it, so it wouldnt work at my wedding gig on Saturday. You can see the thread under the 'Technical' section of this forum.

Re Plaisir D'amour, I have asked some of the karaoke producers to put it down for production, as they seem to have responded on most of my requests in the past.

Its a really good track, I believe it was done by several well known artists, including Elvis Presley, and some well known opera singers. Its sometimes called 'The joys of love'.

Let me know if you are lucky.

Cheers Mate

Try these http://www.colonymusic.com/index.html I have bought rare karaoke discs from them when we were in New York another idea is to contact Sing To The World and see if they have any plans to release it on Custom Burn

thanks Colinm,

Haven't seen that site before, now put it under my karaoke links. Did have a look, but no luck. I did see it once about 12 months ago, was done by Petula Clark, but never ordered it, thought the usual, I'll order it later, but then it was gone.

Cheers
M