PDA

View Full Version : Wedding last Saturday Night

kd_entertainments
07-08-2007, 12:04 PM
I was playing in the local golf club's sport bar which was very small for a wedding but not everyone has loads of cash to spend on a wedding.

Started the first dance at 9.00 and everything went well enough, they danced to almost everything I played. Started the karaoke about 10.30 which went well until halfway through a woman singing dancing queen a compleate riot broke out!

So the woman through down my shure mic :bang: and joined in.

It was something like shameless with the abba dancing queen karaoke track playing in the background!

Whilst they were fighting I lowered the music and stuck on some master mixes for background whilst the barmen left the bar and tried to break the fights up.

Then as the bar men were away some big fat woman ran behind the bar and stole 2 bar size bottles of smirnoff and Jack d!:rolleyes:

I'm friendly with the owner of the club so i gave him a quick text ;) and the bar staff went on the hunt for the missing booze but no luck!

Everything calmed down for an hour so I tried to cheer things up by putting the music back up again, eventualy they all got up and started dancing, after putting rock the boat on (which everyone sat down on the dance floor) they found the drink! and I think the police were called!

It was like shameless on chanel 4 lol:D

Anyone else seen anything worse?