PDA

View Full Version : ref :- p.a.t. validation

dave stanson
12-11-2007, 05:00 PM
greetings from dave , soul man
dear darren
thanks for your reply, maybe you can help here, i've uploaded the p.a.t. validator form before , i get part way down the form & hey presto a box comes up asking for my insurance / policy number , so i end up giving up . that's why i'm confused & led me to ask that question . can you help with this darren . kindest regards dave.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-11-2007, 05:11 PM
greetings from dave , soul man
dear darren
thanks for your reply, maybe you can help here, i've uploaded the p.a.t. validator form before , i get part way down the form & hey presto a box comes up asking for my insurance / policy number , so i end up giving up . that's why i'm confused & led me to ask that question . can you help with this darren . kindest regards dave.

Are you not getting the two confused Dave?

You need to go here (http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/uploadpage.php) to upload.

Give that a try.

dave stanson
12-11-2007, 05:48 PM
dear daz
i uploaded the form by clicking the link you so helpfully supplied, & it asks me to upload p.a.t info. my p.a.t. is in paper form as is the certificate,so how do i upload it into your files. i have no scanning device, so i believe once again i'm stuck . what now heeeelllllppppppppp! dave . i await your ever helpfull reply

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
PM sent

dave stanson
13-11-2007, 12:39 PM
dear daz
thanks loads for your valued help. i've received the address for p.a.t validation. do you accept photocopies or do you require originals. if the latter can you return them.
i can't get them photocopied until next monday, once copied i can get them posted mon / tues, first class , if that's o.k. thanks once again to a very valued helper. warmest regards , dave p. soul man.

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-11-2007, 04:41 PM
A photocopy is fine Dave, as long as it has all the relevant details on there.

dave stanson
19-11-2007, 05:29 PM
dear daz
thanks once again for the address, posted photocopied documents this morning. i hope photocopies are acceptable.
kindest regards

Corabar Entertainment
19-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Hopefully they will arrive here shortly (we deal with the postal applications), but, be warned - our post seems to be on a go slow recently! :mad: :( :mad: :(