PDA

View Full Version : Pat & Pli

Steve Hart
18-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Hi, i did have an e-mail address for admin but seem to of misplaced it. I have sent you copies of the above certs and only one green tick is displayed. I know you guys are really busy but could you make another tick to confirm both please. Hart Promotions - Looney Tunes Discos

Dragonfly
18-11-2007, 03:23 PM
same here ta muchly..

Shaun
18-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi, i did have an e-mail address for admin but seem to of misplaced it. I have sent you copies of the above certs and only one green tick is displayed. I know you guys are really busy but could you make another tick to confirm both please. Hart Promotions - Looney Tunes Discos

I don't have a record of you uploading the PLI, that's not to say you didn't though. Occasionally uploads fail, which is probably the case here. Can you upload your PLI certificate again please, and I'll get it sorted for you. Cheers

Upload Here (http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/uploadpage.php).

Shaun
18-11-2007, 05:07 PM
same here ta muchly..

Sorted now. This was an oversight on my part. Apologies. :o

Dragonfly
18-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks Shaun Just re-uploaded both of mine.

Steve Hart
18-11-2007, 06:08 PM
just uploaded my pli again, thanx

Tom
18-11-2007, 08:27 PM
as we are on pli and pat. did you get my pli form. just wanted to know if you got it. im not asking for it to be done right this second as you require 3 weeks to complete which is fair. just wanted to know if you got it really

Cheers

Shaun
19-11-2007, 09:15 AM
as we are on pli and pat. did you get my pli form. just wanted to know if you got it. im not asking for it to be done right this second as you require 3 weeks to complete which is fair. just wanted to know if you got it really

Cheers

Yes, we received it. However, I've just checked and you've stated you are listed on the pli validator site only. Please read this thread HERE (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7596), as this is one of the main reasons for peoples details not being processed in full.

Tom
19-11-2007, 04:21 PM
ohh. ok. :(. in that case would you want me to upload it again???

Dragonfly
19-11-2007, 04:42 PM
just wanted to say a huge thanks to Shaun yesterday for sorting my ticks out in lightening fast time it was much appreciated and dont think the admin get thanked often enough for the good job they do. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Shaun
20-11-2007, 11:04 AM
ohh. ok. :(. in that case would you want me to upload it again???

You won't ned to re-upload it in this case, as it's not been processed yet. I'll sort it for you. :beer1:

just wanted to say a huge thanks to Shaun yesterday for sorting my ticks out in lightening fast time it was much appreciated and dont think the admin get thanked often enough for the good job they do. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

No worries mate, and thank you. :)

Steve Hart
20-11-2007, 07:47 PM
hi Shaun, did you get my upload

Tom
20-11-2007, 09:24 PM
You won't ned to re-upload it in this case, as it's not been processed yet. I'll sort it for you. :beer1:

Thankyou shaun. Admin RULE :D:D:D