Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional Service

Hey guys

A massive thank you to all of the people on this forum that have used my services and it is really rewarding to read such nice comments.

Once again a big thank you and I am really glad the people of this forum like using MK Printing.

Matt
    Last edited by Solitaire Events Ltd; 14-01-2008 at 10:22 PM.
    Business card printing letterhead printing leaflets flyer printing and poster printing look at http://www.mkprinting.co.uk or call 0870 080 1799.

A sneaky little plug there Matt , I'll let it go as it was in response to what's being said here. Thanks again, the flyers came out great.

Thought I might as well

Matt
    Business card printing letterhead printing leaflets flyer printing and poster printing look at http://www.mkprinting.co.uk or call 0870 080 1799.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteDJ View Post
    Earlier today I got an email stating that he was still looking into what could have happened, but another 5 thousand flyers are on their way to me.So...over to you lot. Let's hear your stories about great service?
    I own a printing company and generally thats what we do (unless someone is really taking the *removed*, or any other decent operator anyway. Generally we dont have many problems, but when we do the low cost production means its easier to just redo the product. its the delivery that costs the most though

16. Please refrain from using profanities or bad language. Please remember this Site is accessible to all age groups without restriction, so be mindful that children may be reading. There is a censor built into the forum which filters out most bad language and profanities, but please do not try to get around this by adding different characters or spaces into the word, or by providing some of the letters and filling in the rest with your own asterisks. Instead, kindly do not use such language in the first place.
    Last edited by Shaun; 15-01-2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Expletive removed

Yep have to say i'm another very happy customer of MK Printing.... Top Service good quality and Great products...
    UK EVENT SERVICES.CO.UK
    * Photo Video Guestbooks & Video Booths *

Based in Worcestershire and covering across the UK - Tel: 08456 43 48 49

Hey MK expect a call for all this years DJ Show North printing again, great service guys!!
    Paul Arnett

NADJ Chairman
    NADJ Homepage

It seems we have quite a few customers on this forum which is goes to hear.

Matt

Ordered another flight case from Swanflight around this time yesterday, guy on the phone was upbeat, explained all my options well and was generally very helpful. Flightcase just arrived less than 24 hours from ordering and it's top quality, again. I'd be hard pressed to use a different company now.

Exceptional service Swanflight, 2 thumbs up from me guys.

Ordered from Shaun, very impressed with it and him and the service i received was impeccable, Also Shaun threw in some freebies as well, Forum sig and avatar all part of the deal.

Thanks again Shaun

I'd also like to thank Shaun for his excellent service. A very patient man who took the time to explain things. He also re-did the logo when several comments were made about it on this very forum.
    Very happy with the design and the service.

Whilst i'm at it...

I'd like to give as much praise as possible to Martin (Vectis) for his outstanding web design service. I currently have three sites with Martin under his managed plan. Another very patient and patient chap. He's also given freely of lot's of advice and helped me to progress my business.

Also to Advanced Event Designs (Deckstand Booth people). Graham took the time to bring over a micro to me to have a look at, which i subsequently bought. Since then i've ordered a couple of covers and always received excellent help, advice and service.

Many thanks to all three of you.

Steve.