Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karaoke Software

Default Karaoke Software

I was out doing Karaoke on saturday night when i relised how bad my karaoke software is. i currently use DJMobile from the company ClubDJPro but found i had to restart the program over 5 times during the night due to the fact it decided to stop displaying the lyrics! (not helpfull when your trying to run karaoke). i store all my karaoke tracks in mp3+g format.
    Can anybody recommend a good piece of karaoke software? it need's to be able to read mp3+g files and it must be able to work over 2 screens (i.e control and audience). any help or suggestions welcome.
    UltraBeat Entertainment
    Mobile Disco And Karaoke For All Occasions
    www.ultrabeatentertainment.co.uk

Virtual DJ, PCDJKJ, PCDJVJ, Sax and Dottys

I use PCDJKJ,

very reliable just leave the kamikaze button alone!
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Default Karaoke software

There are a couple of great karaoke hosting programmes out there but only if all your tracks are named i.e when you open a file all the track names and artist name must be there. If your tracks are named then the best by far is called Compuhost, if your tracks are not named then i would recomend using Sax & Dottys or Mimic Audition.

Jay
    Put that darn stick down

Try this one ..... http://www.otsav.com/solutions/dj/ You can also use it for dj'ing plus videos and slide shows.

Sax and Dottys is cool! There is a way of using just Winamp but don't know how!

check you have the right codec installed for your club dj pro,i have used it in the past for music video with no problems

for karaoke i use pcdjkj and find it very good

don't like sax n dotty because it needs win amp and i don't like win amp however i did try it and have to say it was quite good but i don't think you can beat pcdjkj

I tried PCDKJ and Virtual DJ for a while but then bought Swift ELite 4.0 last year and have never looked back. With about 20 karaoke nights since getting Swift Elite (www.tricerasoft.com) I've had no software crashes, no glitches whatsoever and I don't have to reboot during the night.
    It has a couple of annoyances; like when you preview a CDG+MP3 (Zip) then try to use the same file in A or B it can throw up a silly 'unable to open' error but that's easily worked around by throwing something else in the preview channel to free up the ong you want. Also, I unzipped my sunfly collection so that I know all the files work.
    Mistake I've made over the years is converting all my CDG discs to CDG+MP3 (Zip files) and that's now being rectified whenever I get time.

There is a trial version - worth a look.

Martin

Sax and Dottys is great !

I find Virtual DJ and it seems to work for me. It's got some really neat graphics fade in/out effects as well a whole host of audio effects including a fine-control key changer. It's also pretty quick at loading tracks.

I have used WinAmp with a karaoke plug-in which displays the graphics in a video window. This window can be dragged on to a second screen and made full screen so your singers can see it ok. This setup worked fine on an XP based system but totally refuses to work on Vista.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!