Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Help with PLI

Question Help with PLI

Hello can someone please help?, ive typed in Public liability insurance on the web and it comes up with rubbish about home insurance. ive read the very useful links above but not much luck. can anyone suggest a company that will cover me?
    many thanks DJ KC

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Not sure which search engine you've been using but google brings up loads of companies.

You can join NADJ and then purchase their policy for £100 for £10million cover, which is extremeley competitive.

Music guard (DJ Guard) and E&L are the other ones I know of, and it comes along with equipment insurance and I think they only do up to £5million cover.

The Musicians Union also do a £10mil one, but it works out quite expensive if you earn over a certain amount from DJ work.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

I use Music Guard and also have my gear insired by them too.... very good company to deal with, I reccomend them highly.

Thanks for the help