Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pcdj fx where is it???

Quote Originally Posted by leighinstoke View Post
    Ahh - interesting - got a copy of FX from a trial site - and noticed it stammers slightly when playing and the other decks is loading. Also managed to crash it. Unimpressive.

Leigh....
    i found this also and when you scrolled ....but then updated the video drivers in the laptop and solved the problem instantly.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

leighinstoke

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    i found this also and when you scrolled ....but then updated the video drivers in the laptop and solved the problem instantly.
    Will try this when got more time - but thanks for the hint.

Leigh....

Quote Originally Posted by leighinstoke View Post
    Will try this when got more time - but thanks for the hint.

Leigh....
    And also make sure that you have as few background processes running as possible and give PCDJ the highest priority of memory usage in the processes list in Task manager.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketroadshow View Post
    And also make sure that you have as few background processes running as possible and give PCDJ the highest priority of memory usage in the processes list in Task manager.

indeed pcdj is basically all that i have on my laptop my back up has pcdj and windows media i think.?
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote