Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pcdj fx where is it???

Default pcdj fx where is it???

Just wondered if anyone knows ... has this been discontinued as it no longer appears to be downloadable from their website?

I have this software on my laptop and was just wondering if i decided to drop another speaker on my other one i would not be able to redownload it?? very odd.

anyone shed any light on it? it still appears downloadable on the uk site but not the .com

is it being phased out?
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

PCDJ has released a new version. that could be the reason, not too sure though. i dont see why they wont keep a download link operational if you have purchased the software.

Try this link.

http://www.freefunfiles.com/software...n/pcdj-fx.html

You will need a licence key though
    Dydh Da, Pandra vynn'ta dh'y eva?

It's a lot more involved than a licence key.

Where did you buy it from Dave?

from the upgrade link on pcdj.com i have saved an email with a working link from when i got it the question was merely is it being phased out? as it doesn't appear on their american .com site just seemed odd as red and blue are still there??
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

leighinstoke

Is it a worthwhile upgrade from the old PCDJ Red? I've been told that later versions of Red are 'iffy' but the job was done right with PCDJ FX.

Thoughts/comments please.

Leigh....

Quote Originally Posted by leighinstoke View Post
    Is it a worthwhile upgrade from the old PCDJ Red? I've been told that later versions of Red are 'iffy' but the job was done right with PCDJ FX.

Thoughts/comments please.

Leigh....
    Red VRM was probably slightly more stable than FX, but if I was you Leigh, I'd go for DEX if you want to upgrade as ther others are no longer being supported I think.

leighinstoke

Cheers - I'll download a trial copy and give it a whirl on the laptop I want to put into service before flexing the plastic. I hear so many mixed messages over "this version is good, this is bad, this crashes, etc...." which explains why I've stuck for this long with original Red 5.3.

Leigh....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Just wondered if anyone knows ... has this been discontinued as it no longer appears to be downloadable from their website?

I have this software on my laptop and was just wondering if i decided to drop another speaker on my other one i would not be able to redownload it?? very odd.

anyone shed any light on it? it still appears downloadable on the uk site but not the .com

is it being phased out?
    I bought pcdj fx and the karaoke pluggin at xmas and heard that it was being discontinued so that why i got it cheap. I dont think much to the built in fx though, theres not a lot of options on there and only 4 types of fx
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

leighinstoke

Ahh - interesting - got a copy of FX from a trial site - and noticed it stammers slightly when playing and the other decks is loading. Also managed to crash it. Unimpressive.

DEX to be trialled this evening - means I've now tried OTS, FX, Red VRM and SAM. Still can't see anything convincing me not to put old Red 5.3 on the new machine.

Leigh....