Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Denon (main) Cortex (backup)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Pah, amateur.
    I carry spare bulbs and a soldering iron though.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA Disco View Post
    Nope. I fully trust my equipment. I have cd draws but they are connected to the denon hd so if that goes then I loose the cd draws.
    ...would seriously re-think this.....after all what's a reputation.....
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

I guess so. No excuse really.
    At least you're looking into other possibilities now. That's what I love about these type of forums, taking on new ideas to improve things. The downside of these forums is the decrease in bank balance with buying new kit.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteDJ View Post
    I carry spare bulbs and a soldering iron though.
    Now you know Daz calls them lamps

CRAZY K

I understand that but I simply don't have the room in my car to take extra equipment. When I upgrade my transport then I will look in to this.
    INVEST IN A REMOVABLE ROOF BOX

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/

Best investment I have made for years

CRAZY K

I still have not used mine as i have not had the time or patience to work out the mac issue (If anyone has any news of new software for macs then please let me know

(the software does not work on macs and a mac booted ipod does not work either)

One question? Do you create playlists or just use search from your memory. How useful is the hard dirve. Basically can i dump all my main tracks (prob about 2,000) on to it and spend a day organising them to playlists.

Sorry for my naivety have not used it since i bought it (too busy), but going to get to grips with that and my lighting controller this weekend .

Would the Denon stall at the NADJ show be helpfull
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

If possible why not go round a friends house who has windows and ask if you can borrow his computer for a few hours (depending on how much music you have) to upload all the music to the HD2500.

If not then why not just use an external hard drive with mp3's instead of using the built in hard drive. Just make sure everything is id3 tagged then you can start using it.

If possible why not go round a friends house who has windows and ask if you can borrow his computer for a few hours (depending on how much music you have) to upload all the music to the HD2500.

If not then why not just use an external hard drive with mp3's instead of using the built in hard drive. Just make sure everything is id3 tagged then you can start using it.
    Yes i am going to try that as my girlfriend has a laptop, but what happens when i get new music?

My external hard drive works on it, but how can you manage playlists and easily navigate the songs like on an ipod. Im not one of these people who has their whole collection in their head due to the variety of gigs i do different things are required all the time and i'm a bit thick at remembering stuff like that, i need it there in front of me.

"i really need to get the thing out and play around don't I"?

Just hoping that a miracle has happened and denon have come up with something as it was hinted on there forum some time back. Its all down to Apple licensing costs i think.

I KNOW THERE IS A WAY ROUND IT

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by yourdj; 24-04-2008 at 05:01 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/