Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hard drive problem's

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    'cos the coding's easier?
    Thank you...

Luckily my choice of player supports both
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

'cos the coding's easier?

Luckily my choice of player supports both
    just the expensive option that doesn't cover all the bases then
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    just the expensive option that doesn't cover all the bases then
    DAVE.......

Shut up......

Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

I've used three of the toughdrives for about 18 months now, 2/3 gigs per week, transferred from laptop bag to d2/laptop and then back again, then at some point during the week they get updated with the latest downloads.

No problem whatsover with the 'funny little leads' - just use the extensions that are provided in the box.
    You hurt your head keep banging it like that
    Like I mentioned in one of me posts that yes other members like them and so do I and have also used them with no issues, however I have noticed on my mates that were the led bulb is thats enclosed within the lead its started to go slightly brown i.e. slightly scorched the rubber housing.
    This may not actually be a problem but the wires also run alongside within the same wire casing so there is a good chance of the wires eventually becoming brittle and breaking, again it may never do that but regardless of how good and reliable the actual drive is and has the anti shock system etc. the lead itself is still a weak spot that am not overly confident in and at the end of the day I'm just trying to eliminate as many "POTENTIAL" problems as possible.

Am looking for a harddrive really that is as good as the toughdrive but has a more universal usb lead so if the lead plays up I have a spare lead in the box to change it, unfortunately though if this was to happen with the toughdrive then other than removing the internal drive from its enclosure and putting in a new caddy which would then lose its toughdrive name as its the caddy that makes it tough then its no use as its a fixed lead.