Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: The Best CD+g/DVD Players

501damian501

Default The Best CD+g/DVD Players

Hello time again for another Topic, This one should be a big one.. Whats the best CD+G/DVD player to go for my budget for one is around the £100 - £150 price range, all the ones i have been finding are just so called professional glorified home players,also pref a rack mountable one, many thanks damian

Hi there Damian, I use the bluelaser (i think 888 model) had no issues with it plays dvd cd+g and many other formats which is also rack mountable.You may want to do a forum search as i think a thread has been done on this already.I know a couple of KJ's that use the vocopro players also.I only use mine on occasions as I mainly only DJ and have karaoke as an option extra.
    David

501damian501

theirs afew horrior storys on here about that make of model on the DVD playing side of things, i dont wanna be paying out well over £100 for sumthing which cannot play dvds, when i cud go to asda and buy a cheap dvd player lol, does yours work fine with dvd's ? many thanks damian

Searching the forum could be helpful on this one as we've covered this topic before.

Personally, I use a number of players - the cheapest (and usually most reliable) is one from Mico which came from ASDA (I think) and it plays just about everything CD+Gs included.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Hi Damian
    I use the Blue Laser 888u and have had no issues with any format, including DVD.
    Because of it's inbuilt port it will also play USB devices such as Hard Disks & Portable Memory. With a plug in card reader it is also capable of playing from most forms of Memory Card.
    It is supplied with optional rack mount wings.
    The Keyboard is mightier than the Sword ?
    Occasions Of Excellence For One & All In Cornwall

501damian501

whats the usb port on these new players all about, I know its all going digital but i was on the understanding if you went digital using cd+g's you could be in alot of bother, or are the manufactors just one step ahead trying to push the law to make it legal ? What sort of port speed it is 2.0 or the old 1.1? Many thanks damo

Usb 2.0
    The Keyboard is mightier than the Sword ?
    Occasions Of Excellence For One & All In Cornwall