Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie signing in!

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Welcome along.

Thanks for being so friendly!
    I'm a bar/club/festival DJ playing Indie and/or retro.
    I hold down a day job plus two residencies during the week but am now looking for more work (you can never have too much can you?)

I started DJ'ing back 1986 with a homemade suitcase deck and went mobile at the tender age of 15. Mobile'd for about 4 years until college/cars/girls all came along.

Got back into it in 2000 when I played in a bar in Exeter and when I moved north in '02, I went looking for more gigs.

Played alongside some Indie heroes which has been great and in 2007 started working at festivals around the country. I played Glastonbury, Isle of Wight and Beautiful Days last year and so far, have played at Glasto again as well as at The Glade Festival. I'm hoping to do maybe one or two more later this Summer if I get the chance...

Anything else you'd like to know, fire away!

jim

Howdy