Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre Wedding Consultations

Default Pre Wedding Consultations

I do alot of these, When you go to meet a couple who are getting married what do you tend to wear?
    No matter what i wear a suit and make my appearence look the part as it is business at the end of the day. Just interested to see what you other guys do.

exactly the same
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    exactly the same
    Well what made me start this thread was a mate of mine has just been around to the house to lend my behringer PA mixer, He said he was off to meet a client and I said to him, "Hope you are going to get changed" and he just looked at me and said "Nah these will do fine".
    He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt which was sign written prosound-DJ and I told him that he will loose the booking because of that because 1st impressions count and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by djsteve10 View Post
    I do alot of these, When you go to meet a couple who are getting married what do you tend to wear?
    No matter what i wear a suit and make my appearence look the part as it is business at the end of the day. Just interested to see what you other guys do.

I'll wear a shirt and trousers, smart but not OTT

At the meeting I'll also ask for any particular dress code for the function and let them know that when I arrive I'll be in jeans, trainers and a company logo'd polo shirt. But will change into something more appropriate for the event later (which is usually dark trousers and a black shirt with Spirits High Entertainments embroidered on it)
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    I'll wear a shirt and trousers, smart but not OTT

At the meeting I'll also ask for any particular dress code for the function and let them know that when I arrive I'll be in jeans, trainers and a company logo'd polo shirt. But will change into something more appropriate for the event later (which is usually dark trousers and a black shirt with Spirits High Entertainments embroidered on it)
    I do alot of Golf Clubs around Yorkshire and they are very particular on dress code so all my functions that the customer has requested suit or tuxedo I will set up in combat black trousers and a black company embroidered polo t-shirt and once I have finished setting up then I will go and get changed into something much more formal to commence the evenings entertainment.

I used to wear trousers, suit and tie but I was chatting to Darren about this approach and he suggested trying what he does, i.e. dress in a more casual manner to help everyone feel more relaxed.

So now I tend to wear just a thong and small plasters over my nipples.
    Exit stage left...

Quote Originally Posted by FDDJ View Post
    I used to wear trousers, suit and tie but I was chatting to Darren about this approach and he suggested trying what he does, i.e. dress in a more casual manner to help everyone feel more relaxed.

OMG. What a thought.
    Banana Power Travelling Discotheque - legendary entertainment since 1966
    www.facebook.com/BananaPowerTravellingDisco

I'm crying with laughter here !!! I sooooo wish I was allowed to post "THAT" Borat picture on a family forum
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Naturally I wear a loud check shirt, ten gallon hat and worn out jeans.

Hey---im a Cowboy after all

I have certain standards to maintain

CRAZY K

That is so funny, What do you do in winter?