Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: oh dear - oh diane

Default oh dear - oh diane

ive started working at a new venue locally and one of the regulars wants to sing "oh diane - fleetwood mac", and i havnt got it !! I know unbelievable, i couldn't believe it myself....lol

does anyone have it ? what disc is it on? hope you can help,

cheers brian
    "Flexability - versatility and a sat-nav !!"

BeatRoute Mobile Disco & Karaoke covering Sunderland, Durham, & Tyne and wear areas.

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

www.sessionmusic.co.uk have a good database that lets you search by track / artist for what disc certain tracks are on

Well done, Danno! This seems to be a very obscure track - I haven't got it either. I've got the latest full Sunfly catalogue and it's not in there. From the ProBurn listing, it seems to be on a Zoom disc but one that's not part of my collection.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Got to number 9 in 1982
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Got to number 9 in 1982
    yeah it was a big hit and a popular song, this is why im so shocked, it only seems to be on one karaoke disc and thats quite an obscure one.

BeatRoute Mobile Disco & Karaoke covering Sunderland, Durham, & Tyne and wear areas.

nigelwright7557

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ive started working at a new venue locally and one of the regulars wants to sing "oh diane - fleetwood mac", and i havnt got it !! I know unbelievable, i couldn't believe it myself....lol

does anyone have it ? what disc is it on? hope you can help,

cheers brian
    I find it doesnt matter how many CD's/tracks you have someone will always ask for something obscure.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelwright7557 View Post
    I find it doesnt matter how many CD's/tracks you have someone will always ask for something obscure.
    Isn't the point of this thread finding out where he can get the track from, rather than stating the obvious?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Isn't the point of this thread finding out where he can get the track from, rather than stating the obvious?

good old steve...lol

ive been working at that pub a few weeks now, and discovered the person who was asking is prob the worst singer in sunderland, and the biggest drunk and anyway they've stopped asking me now.