Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friends

Default friends

just wanted to let you all know, prior to the big childrens party, when i was a little nervous and looking for inspiration and words of wisdom, I asked the Legendary entertainer and DJ Mr Mayhem for any advice he could throw my way ! he phoned my house, and not only did he gave me some sound advice and put me at ease, but gave me loads of ideas for my kids parties i do in future, for instance i used to do a play your cards right night in a local pub so i have the massive playing cards and other eqpt already, so thanks to garry ive adapted it to suit the kids, its now called higher or lower and has a few twists.. genious !!

Iv'e had a phone call today from the local paper wanting to interview me about my "Noels xmas presents" disco party i've just done, and im buzzing and thrilled, the publicity on a local level will be brilliant for my young business.

I just wanted to thank the Forum members who have helped me, especially Callum and garry.... you are what this forum is about, helping others!
    "Flexability - versatility and a sat-nav !!"

BeatRoute Mobile Disco & Karaoke covering Sunderland, Durham, & Tyne and wear areas.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post

Iv'e had a phone call today from the local paper wanting to interview me about my "Noels xmas presents" disco party i've just done, and im buzzing and thrilled, the publicity on a local level will be brilliant for my young business.
    Fantastic. Onwards and upwards Brian. Continued success to you.

Many thanks for those very knid words Brian mate.

A pleasure to help out.

As a Children's Entertainer I have been there and done it so if i can help anyone with help and advice it is my pleasure.

All the very best for the future buddy.

Best regards
    Facebook - Bumble 'B' Roadshow
    Twitter - KidsChaos
    Skype - Garry.Williams402

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem 1 View Post
    Many thanks for those very knid words Brian mate.

A pleasure to help out.

As a Children's Entertainer I have been there and done it so if i can help anyone with help and advice it is my pleasure.

All the very best for the future buddy.

Best regards
    Have you touched Zoe Salmon too????

Who Me??
    Twitter - KidsChaos

ppentertainments

Just to add to the compliments for Garry (Mr Mayhem). I have twice started a thread on Childrens Entertainment asking for help and on both occasions I had Mr Mayhem on the phone to offer his advice. Both times the calls have been for a very long duration due to the valued info received.

This sort of help is what forums like this are about, I had never asked Mr Mahyem directly and had never met him yet he phoned out of the blue to offer advice - Great

Putting the advice on the forum is a bit more far reaching too.

the advice was about filling time with fun, using the skills you have, chanting funny rhymes and getting the kids to copy, that sort of thing...brilliant free and simple !

BeatRoute Mobile Disco & Karaoke covering Sunderland, Durham, & Tyne and wear areas.

Thanks,

Darren, the only reason i contact people direct is because it is easier to explain things and ideas over the phone direct.

I apologies for not posting the info but saying that i am at the moment preparing an info sheet which i will happily email to anyone who would like any hints and tips.
    Twitter - KidsChaos

yeah put me down for one coz ive forgot the chants !