Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attention All Numark D2 Director Users

Quote Originally Posted by fusionmtx View Post
    i

** and no i shouldn't have to introduce myself to get help on a forum, i am only trying to get help on this one issue, so please stop Pm'ing me and constantly asking me......I don't harass the members on the Forum that i run to introduce themselves, so please stop.....K thanks
    Then you are on the wrong forum.

Politeness costs nothing.

** and no i shouldn't have to introduce myself to get help on a forum, i am only trying to get help on this one issue, so please stop Pm'ing me and constantly asking me......I don't harass the members on the Forum that i run to introduce themselves, so please stop.....K thanks
    Ah, well, in that case, as a d2 veteran of some 2 years with several hundred live performance hours under my belt I shan't be offering any more help on this matter.

Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Then you are on the wrong forum.

Politeness costs nothing.
    A point I regularly make, and I would suggest that adhering to the reasonable and sensible practices on here might get better results than needlessly annoying the very people on here best placed to answer your query. As to saying you're only coming on here to get advice on one thing, rather than playing a full part in the forum is also counter productive. I suspect I am not in the minority on this. We're a friendly lot here, but we like good manners.

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    Ah, well, in that case, as a d2 veteran of some 2 years with several hundred live performance hours under my belt I shan't be offering any more help on this matter.

Next!
    See, what did I tell you.
    As a Cortex user, with several hundred performance minutes under my belt, I shall also not be making my totally useless knowledge available.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 01-02-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

i'll take my question elsewhere

And this guy is going to TRY and run a business with an attitude like that?? I have always believed that us jocks always stick together, you never know when you may have to call on one especially for top advice!!...

i'll take my question elsewhere
    I'd suggest a llitle more politeness would get a better response.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Leisure UK View Post
    And this guy is going to TRY and run a business with an attitude like that?? I have always believed that us jocks always stick together, you never know when you may have to call on one especially for top advice!!...
    Or a pair of Class-D cabs. See below.
    http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.u...ad.php?t=18290
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I'd suggest a llitle more politeness would get a better response.

Or a pair of Class-D cabs. See below.
    http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.u...ad.php?t=18290

I was reading that the other day pete!, just proves my point that one day we may need someone....just like you as you did by helping the poor guy out!...

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Leisure UK View Post
    I will answer your email tomorrow....and no problem, I can send what you asked to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I will answer your email tomorrow....and no problem, I can send what you asked to see.
    Cheers Darren....

1 PM (which incidentally was sent to the other 5 or so members who also posted without introduction on the same day as you did) & 1 request in this thread doesn't really constitute "constantly asking" you, now does it? (although if you did actually bother reading the forum rules before posting as you are supposed to do, you would see the following.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    27. Instructions by the Moderators and Administrators must be followed.
    in case you hadn't realised, I am one of the site admins & if you had done what I asked in the PM, I wouldn't have needed to repeat it in public on this thread)

We try to encourage politeness & "netiquette" on this forum, as we have found that other members usually respond more favourably to somebody who has actually bothered to take the time to introduce themselves, as opposed to a jumped up little keyboard warrior, who thinks they can treat the place like they own it on their first day here.

Here's the deal, you don't tell us how to run this forum, we won't tell you how to run yours (what is it by the way? anything any of us are likely to have heard of?). I can't see why I'm bothering to tell you this, coz with an attitude like yours, you aren't going to be around for long anyway.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic guys.
    Last edited by Corabar Steve; 02-02-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Hello, back to the topic again.

At the moment im using:
    1. An external usb HD seagate inside 120GB IDE
    2. An external usb HD seagate inside 160GB SATA

I have been using the since May 2007 with no problems at all.

Andreas - DJQA