Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin SCX700

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoSteve View Post
    The cheapes ive found is £656.95 from www.soundpowerdj.co.uk

They do look quality on the video. Im hoping of the next 2 years to go for 4 of these, 2 of the barral versions (SCX800) and 4 of the EFX700's. Would also like 4 Mac250 krypton but at 6 and a half grand that may take a while.
    I would have trouble justifying 1 of the martin scanners, never mind 4, and as for the Mac250 krypton....

lol, ive still got to convince "her indoors". Working on it. Ive gotr the 5 yr old sorted, he loves the video to quote exactly "the spinning pictures are cool"
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

the newer martin stuf is definetly sorted regarding pin layout, I use my efx600 with no probs with other lights and no swap over cables.

the scx600 are nice lights, sure there is a guy on ebay selling 6 at the moment, pretty much the same but with a 250w halogen lamp insted of a 150w discharge.

if your interested there is also a set of 4 evl pro scan 150's on ebay finishing in a couple of hours with 150w discharge lamps and ROTATING gobos, £500 buy it now, looks like a bit of a bargain to me, i`ve never seen or used them but heard they are good lights.