Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOSE L 1 systems

Default BOSE L 1 systems

just popped along to my local friendly stockist of BOSE systems, and even though i never got to Hear the L1 system, (they said to come back in the new year) I am already very impressed with the compact size of the MK2,

Now, my question for our more experienced L1 operatives - what size of crowd would 1 of these with two bass bin modules and the tone match system cover?

i like the idea of equal distributed volume throughout the place.

and in future is it possible to hook up 2 or more of these to a rig to provide extra coverage?

nigelwright7557

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame Case View Post

what size of crowd would 1 of these with two bass bin modules and the tone match system cover?
    5 foot 2 or over

From pictures I have seen on here, you would need 2 subs per goal post so that 4 subs and 2 goal posts.

I have heard these systems before and they do cut it nicely.

I have heard them at the NADJ AGM trade show and they are rather loud for speech but not sure on music.

Does look the muts nuts mind you.

Sorry but don't like them.....I've heard them....but don't like them.
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

nigelwright7557

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    Sorry but don't like them.....I've heard them....but don't like them.
    An ex girlfriend of mine was into Bose and she had an amazing system, it was incredibly loud for its size and sounded spot on. I guess thats what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelwright7557 View Post
    An ex girlfriend of mine was into Bose and she had an amazing system, it was incredibly loud for its size and sounded spot on. I guess thats what you pay for.
    That maybe the case....I've heard other Bose stuff which are also good....

I just don't like the L1....not for me.
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

nigelwright7557

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    That maybe the case....I've heard other Bose stuff which are also good....

I just don't like the L1....not for me.
    What didnt you like ?

Quote Originally Posted by nigelwright7557 View Post
    What didnt you like ?
    Look like stick insect's....or goal post's.......it's just the look.
    Sound wise it's fine.....just the looks.

Firstly I would suggest you spend some time having a look at Bose users forum, it's not in competition to here so I can't see a problem in suggesting it. http://bose.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/867107664

The stories and photos on there will amaze you, some dj's do up to 250 people with one LI, 2 B1's and importantly a T1. LOOK for the photos they are stunning.

I did a wedding last week for about 130 in a room that could comfortably hold 200 and I didn't get above 40% output and the people loved the sound. The clarity, quality, coverage everything about the system. All night there was a table full of people just to my left that had no problem chatting and enjoying their night without a speaker blasting in their ears. I was chatting to people a couple of feet in front of the speaker with people dancing happily 30 or 40 feet away.

I've had mine a couple of months now and I can hand on heart say I've had more compliments on my sound system in that time than in years and years of Mackies and Cerwin Vegas before.

To set the system up you are talking literally no more than 4 to 5 minutes, packing down is even quicker!

If you want PM me with a phone number and I'll happily have a chat about them. Can't chat this week STILL suffering from Man flu.

cheers Silver

PM on the way