Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: 7 digital download problems

Default 7 digital download problems

Morning all!

Downloaded a few tunes from 7 digital yesterday to playout of my Dennon hdc.

Now they seem to have dissapeared or at least not registered via the "update database" bit. They are defo there on the pc as I can play them out via pcdj. However they don't show on the music manager software , when they do they have 2 little squares at either end and then promptly go

I've downloaded from 7 before without a problem.

any ideas?

Merry christmas by the way
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Morning all!

Downloaded a few tunes from 7 digital yesterday to playout of my Dennon hdc.

Now they seem to have dissapeared or at least not registered via the "update database" bit. They are defo there on the pc as I can play them out via pcdj. However they don't show on the music manager software , when they do they have 2 little squares at either end and then promptly go

I've downloaded from 7 before without a problem.

any ideas?

Merry christmas by the way
    Not really about a Denon. Cortex advise deleting the Database before updating, wonder if this would help? Tracks sometimes go into hiding.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

might give that a try........tomorrow, got a wedding today don't want everything dissapearing
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs