Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Damaged Lightscreen

ppentertainments

Think James need to travel up country to show us Northern / Scottish lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame Case View Post
    it's just a case of fold out and thats it isn't it?
    It is braced at certain points, to make sure it doesn't fold in on itself if leaned on
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by nigelwright7557 View Post
    If I was doing a risk assessment on that disco gear I would either find a place away from the dancefloor or discontinue using the lightscreen.

If people think this is the customers problem then they seriously need to look into health and safety in regards to a business !
    Cant see its anyones problem, just one of those things that happens. If the lightscreen hadnt of been there then the woman could have knocked into something else and it could have been much worse. I have had the same situation when someone has banged into my gear and sent it flying, no ones fault but her own for getting so drunk.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketroadshow View Post
    Cant see its anyones problem, just one of those things that happens. If the lightscreen hadnt of been there then the woman could have knocked into something else and it could have been much worse. I have had the same situation when someone has banged into my gear and sent it flying, no ones fault but her own for getting so drunk.
    That is actually a very good point.

If the light screen wasn't there it would actually caused a much bigger health and safety issue from all the trip hazards caused from all the cables the screen is covering up also then you have the legs of the stand which would be on show which would be another hazard and there may also be an issue with the audience being able to gain direct access to main electric.

So all in all the screens are more of a health and safety security barrier than a health and safety risk
    UltraBeat Entertainment
    Mobile Disco And Karaoke For All Occasions
    www.ultrabeatentertainment.co.uk